>11<

Third person's POV

After that kiss, Taekook became quite reserved. They haven't spoken since they got back from shopping.

Jungkook prepared tae's dinner without a word and tae consumed them without a word, currently it was 10pm. Almost tae's bed time.

Tae felt uneasy by the sudden silence. Since the day Jungkook stepped into his home, it felt like a stone in a empty can. He kept speaking non stop and this sudden silence is making tae tense and also worried if what happened earlier was.......too fast? Maybe.....kook didn't expect tae to kiss him? Or maybe.....Jungkook didn't feel good about a kiss from a blind man?

Tae took a deep breath "J...Jungkook?"

"Um?"

Tae flinched by the sudden close voice. It felt like the voice echoed right through his ear

"Wh...where are you?"

"Here" Jungkook clasped their hand together making tae move a little
"You....wh...what are you doing on my bed?"

"Sleeping ofcourse" Jungkook said softly brushing tae's hand with a warm smile plastered on his face

Tae felt tickles while kook's rough hands brushed his soft thumb "G....go sleep on the couch...." He pulled his hands from kook "I...I never told you to sleep beside me"

Jungkook narrowed his eyes "Oh come on~ we already confessed and even....shared that passionate kiss~" He scooped closer and placed his head on tae's shoulder "Just cuddles I promise~" he intertwined their fingers

Tae couldn't resist. He loved kook's scent. A mixture of Cigarettes and faint flowers.
He smiled giving a small nod for which kook moved even closer and stuck towards tae

"Um...." Jungkook raised tae's hand and kissed on his kuckles "That seojoon person.....are you close to him?"

Tae nodded

"Very close?"

"A little" Tae replied feeling kook's soft heartbeat against his arms

Jungkook nodded. He remained quite for a minute and then continued to speak "What's with him calling you darl or darling?"

"It's like nicknames. I used to call him pops. Just to annoy my bogumiee you know. Bogumiee hyung is super jealousy types he always....." Tae paused. His excited face immediately saddened "I.....I mean...."

"How long were you both in relationship?" Kook asked continuing their conversation

"Me and Bogum hyung?"

Tae felt a nod on his shoulder

"More than a year.....Till....Till I met this accident" tae said softly

Jungkook sat properly as he grabbed tae's hand "Are you.....missing your...."

Tae gave a sad chuckle "Are you thinking that your his replacement?"

Jungkook shook his head "No I...."

"I don't know Jungkook. I just.....maybe...I just feel lonely. I.....I am not sure what I am feeling for you......" He gasped when he felt kook's lips on his.
He didn't expect this sudden kiss but went along.
Jungkook nibbled on tae's lower lips and ended up placing a small bruise on tae's plump lips.
Tae frown by the pain but loved the way the man pecked on it making him feel kook meant this kiss from his heart

"I know I'm not his replacement and I also know you feel something more towards me than whatever you felt towards that Bogum"

Tae chuckled "Ho....How do you know? That my feelings for you are stronger than my ex?"