>20<

Third person's POV

Taehyung was still in hospital due to his never ending check ups. He can see, but he feels like he needs time to adjust.
Jungkook was currently sleeping on the waiting bench in tae's room.
It was 2am and tae couldn't sleep.
He felt like a newborn, trying to see the world with his new eyes. 3 years, he went through so many ups and downs. He thought he would remain blind but.....getting his eyes back is a blessing granted from the man upstairs.

He looked at kook who was sound asleep.
Oh, how badly did he yearn to see the man who was always beside him and now, finally that he sees, he feels his heart raise.
He squatted in front of kook, admiring him in silence.
Everyone knows, admiration is one kind of love language and that's what tae was doing right now.
He admired kook without blinking his eyes.
He noticed every single details that he don't want to miss.
Few already healed cut marks on his face says that Jungkook didn't have a easy life.
Maybe, he was hot tempered too.
Now it was tae's turn to check out kook. All these while, it was Jungkook who enjoyed looking at tae's unseen side which only kook has seen so far, tae wanted to do the same. He wanted to get closer and closer to kook

While looking at kook, his attention went to the bag where a file of papers were sticking out.
No, he wasn't the type to be curious about others belongings. He stepped towards the bag, pushing the file inside but the header of the file caught his attention
Forensic report

He gave a confused look as he turned towards kook
"What's this?" He barely whispered and picked the file.

'Park Bogum'

He's eyes widened.
He looked at kook and at the file. There was also a small piece of paper.

Tae walked towards his bed which was closer to the window.
He slowly went through the forensic report one by one, clearly mentioned cause of death 'Drowning' 'Not influenced by drugs' 'Negative'

This made tae look at kook
"You've been investigating all these?"
He closed the file and picked a piece of paper which clearly looked like it's written in an hurry.

He opened it

To Taehyung.....
Hi. I don't know what to write here as this is my first time holding a pen after such long time :)
The reason I want to leave this note is....I want you to know that no matter what I always wish good for you.
Your someone who came into my life like a blessing which I never expected to receive.
Thanks for making these past few days a memorable one filled with fun and laughter.
Now....I guess this is it for me.
I'm going back to Busan. My birth place.
I'm gonna start fresh. If at all one day we cross paths, I want you to look at me proudly instead of disgust and hate.

Maybe, I am not the one for you in this life and I don't think stirring up our feelings will do any good.
Your very precious tae. Your heart, your character, your smile, your kindness, you really are very special.
I wish and hope you'll find someone who loves and cherish you for who you truely are.

Gotta go now.
It's hard to leave you behind but I feel that's the right thing to do.
I wish you lots of good luck from the bottom of my heart.
Till we meet again.
Your 15 days fantasy lover
-Jeon Jungkook

Tae kept repeating the letter again and again

Jungkook moved a little and suddenly Jolt awake as he got a glimpse of his surroundings.
He looked at tae who was looking at something
He's eyes went towards the sheet of paper

"Oh.....OH!" Jungkook ran towards tae's direction and snatched the paper off tae.
He gave a small smile "Haha....your awake?"

Tae's eyes didn't leave his lap
His head was filled with 'Leaving' 'Busan' 'Look at me proudly' 'Find someone' 'Love' 'Not meant to be' 'Stir up emotions' 'fantasy lover' 'Jungkook'

"Taehyung?" Kook cleared his throat

"Y...you..." Tae turned towards kook, his eyes completely watery "You planned to leave?"

Jungkook gulped. He shook his head "No I..."

"You....you don't want to stay with me?"

Jungkook loosened his body as he threw the paper down and walked towards tae "No it's not that I...."

"Wh...what are we? Wh....why did you do all that if you didn't love me and never want to be beside me?" Tae asked looking straight in kook's eyes

"No.....I just...." Kook raised his hands to hold tae's cheeks but tae pushed him
"No....don't....don't touch me if you have an intention to leave me. is it that simple? For you to just leave everything behind just because I said something?"
Tae threw the file on kook "You investigated because you want me to be believe and trust you right? That you are not the cause for Bogum's death. Isn't that why you got this? But....why leave?"

Jungkook grabbed tae's cheeks but tae moved.
Jungkook didn't let go, he grabbed tae's nap and pulled him closer "I didn't want to leave you. It's just.....I don't want you to look at me like you did earlier. Those eyes which had so much hatred against me.....I know I had a shady past but....that doesn't mean you can say those things to me right...."

"Well....I'm sorry then!" Tae raised his voice "I'm sorry I assumed whatever I heard and judged you on that! I'm sorry!"

"Okay. If your sorry then.....never say something harsh again" Jungkook replied

"I won't! So stay...." Tae asked with desperate eyes

"I will" Jungkook cupped tae's cheeks making tae's lips pout "So? What are we now? Enough with all these emotional stirs" he asked as he leaned closer "Clarify it one last time. I don't have a proper future, I'm not well educated as you, I don't have any saving and I'm not rich, not well off....I'm not good at anything....trust me....You'll start hating me for the way I am. Now that you've got your sight back, you'll see what this man truly is. I have a father and a sister. My father, he's a drunkard and my sister is studying. The main reason to take up such jobs was because of my family. I drink, I smoke, I even had a few one night stan..." Before kook completes, tae pecked on kook's lips "Shut up. I don't want to know"

Jungkook smirked "So? Even with all these.....your okay to be my boyfriend Princy?"

Tae frown "Ar...are you asking me out?"

Jungkook shook his head "Are you willing to?"

Tae wrapped his arms around kook's neck "What if I am willing?"

"Then you must know that you're gonna have a very possessive boyfriend beside you"

"Jerk types?" tae asked

"Worse than that"

Tae smiled as he moved closer to kook's lips
"What is it for me if I agree to have such a bad boyfriend?"

Jungkook smirked, he grabbed tae's hands and kissed on tae's kuckles "This...." He trailed tae's hand till his private part
Tae's eyes widened as he lowered his head and looked at kook's....
"This. I promise you'll never get bored of it"

Tae blushed as he pulled his hands back "Wh...I..I don't want something like...."

"Think twice. I am very good at...." Tae covered kook's mouth
"Alright. Le....let's date.....let me see...if...your worth...."
Tae's eyes travelled on kook's lower half.
"How badly I want to.....see you" ><
_________________________________________________________