>14<

Third person's POV

Tae buried himself under the duvet totally embarrassed and doesn't have the courage to bring himself free from the duvet.
He's shy and doesn't want to meet the man who was currently in his room, preparing dinner.

"Taehyung-shi.......it's alright. You haven't done any grave mistake okay? It's alright as long as you felt good yeah?" Jungkook said bringing the food table towards tae "Now wake up and eat this"

"I don't want anything now.........I want to be alone~"

"Alone~" Jungkook mimicked tae "Alright, you can be alone. Just complete your dinner and you can be alone as long as you want"

Tae shook his head holding the duvet tightly

"Come on now....stop being stubborn" Jungkook pulled the duvet but tae tightened his grip "Leave me alone please...."

"No doing" Jungkook used his strength and pulled the duvet making tae flinch "Isn't it hot in there? Your sweating" Tae felt kook's hands nearing him, he clenched the sheets as he felt kook's rough hands wipe his sweat that was on his forehead.
"Sit properly and eat your dinner"

Tae gulped. He lowered his head feeling embarrassed
"I.....I'll eat later....not now"

"Why? It's past 9. Let's go for a walk once you've done with your dinner" Jungkook said arranging the utensils

Tae shook his head "Not hungry"

"Lier" Jungkook raised his hand and caressed tae hair which were fallen on his eyes "Are you embarrassed or.......you didn't like me being all touchy with you?"

Tae raised his head "It's....it's not like that....I..."

"Do you want some space? Did I over stepped my limit? Do you....hate it?"

"I....I don't...." Tae shook his head with a blush. He was as red as tomato at this point. He surely knows that Jungkook is right in front of him and is looking at him but why can't he hide his blushing face?

"Then? What is it?" Jungkook asked.

Tae gulped as he shook his head

"You can tell me anything and everything. You know that right?" Jungkook said with a calming tone "What is it? I can give you space if you want some. I can distance myself if you feel uncomfortable by any of my action. I.....I just want you to be comfy around me. Without a single care. I....I don't want you to be like this in front of m...."

"It's....it's because it's just me" tae said. Loud and clear

"Uh? Just you?"

Tae nodded "It's.....just me...." He raised his hand and searched for kook's hand which Jungkook immediately grabbed
Tae caressed his thumb on kook's index "It's.....all me who got to feel the pleasure. You.....you saw.....but I....I couldn't even....." He lowered his head "I....wan...want to....feel y...." He flinched when Jungkook raised his hand placing it on his chest
"Feel all you want tae. Anywhere and every where. I'm all yours"

Tae gulped. He could feel his hand being trailed lower.

"You know how much I control when I'm with you?"
Jungkook said as he trailed tae's hands towards his abdomen "You have no idea how much I....."
Tae gasped when he felt a hard thing brush on his knuckles. He gulped when Jungkook placed tae's hands on his hard rock member "You feel this?"

Tae gave a small nod

"It's because of you" Jungkook said as he moved tae's hands from his member and kissed on his knuckles "As I said.....all because of you"