>7<

Third person's POV

"Taehyung....You....you okay?" Kook kneeled in front of tae "Don't move. Let me clean this first..." He quickly grabbed the trash bin and started to clean the broken pieces which were surrounded the older.

"You should've waited for me. Why did yo..." He paused when he noticed blood around tae's palm "Hey!" He quickly grabbed tae's hand "You...Your bleeding"

Tae was stiff. He didn't utter a word

"Can you stand? Let me carry...."

Tae pulled his hands from kook "Leave me alone" saying this he stood "2 more steps for...." He sniffed wiping his tears "Dressing room" saying this he took one step and then the other. He opened the dressing room

"Your bleeding!" Jungkook grabbed tae's wrist "Let me treat the wound first"

Tae snatched his hand from kook "I said. Leave me alone" he walked inside and closed the door

Jungkook stood there, looking at the empty room. The flowers were all smashed, blood strains all over, sharp broken pieces scattered

"Taehyung" kook knocked on the door "let me in. Your clothes...... there're here" he picked the clothes which were on the floor "I'm sorry for leaving you alone. Please open the door and...."

"Leave me alone"

"Your palm is injured. Your bleeding. Let me...."

"Even though I feel the pain...I can't see it" tae said as he grabbed his palm and caressed the wound "It hurts less if we can't see"

"Taehyung" Jungkook banged on the door "Come out. What are you saying? Open the door!"

Tae had hugged himself at the corner of the dressing room.
He just didn't want to lean on anyone again. He don't want to have hope. He hated it! He hated the way he is right now. Pathetic and dependent.
He cried.
He cried till his eyes swollen.

Jungkook was seated at the entrance of the door.
Minutes passed, an hour passed, few hours passed but tae was still inside with his injured palm and a piece of towel covering his lower half

Jungkook took a deep breath "My heart.....it's beating so fast right now. Worried if something had happened to you or.....does your palm still hurts? Is the blood stopped? Are you okay? Are you still crying? What if you catch cold? I'm.....I'm worried tae"

No response

Tae raised his head as he opened his eyes.

"I'm worried sick" Jungkook placed a soft knock on the door "Please open the door for me"
He sighed leaning on the door "I'm begging you"

Tae's world of darkness is always surrounded by silence. No voices heard nor a soul to care.
Hearing Jungkook's voice admist the darkness made tae feel alive.

"You were a stranger two days ago but......why do I feel so distrubed within such shorter time knowing you?"
Jungkook softly said clear enough for tae to hear

"I've never felt this way towards anyone before. Trust me. I know what I did was wrong. I shouldn't have left you alone but I....I thought you'll be swiming till I'm back. I never thought you'll leave on your own. I'm....I'm sorry"

Tae blinked 'Sorry?'
It's new for him.
Why is he apologizing? It's not like he did some grave mistake.

"I'm sorry taehyung. Please open the door"

Tae gulped. He stood, as he took slow steps towards the door.
He kneeled in front of the door and sat placing his hand on the door "I......I was...I was harassed"