>17<

Third person's POV

Jungkook stood looking at the mansion in front of him. He took a deep breath and pressed the door bell. He's nervous as hell. What if taehyung doesn't want to see him after what happened that night?

Even so, he can't force himself on tae. It's his choice after all. Liking someone and loving someone is solely on him. He will never force someone to love.

"Jungkook-shi" the gate opened as jimin stood in front of kook. He stretched his hand "I'm park Jimin. The one who called you last night"

Jungkook made an 'Oh' in his mouth and shook jimin's hand.

"Can't believe taehyung started to have feelings for you even though he can't see you. Wonder what he'd do if he gets to know that 'The Jungkook' is actually a handsome man"

Jungkook smiled "Thanks for the compliment" he walked into the gate "Actually I guess it's a bad idea. I think me being beside tae will trigger him more about his ex and his past memories"

Jimin shook his head "You don't need to worry about that. Taehyung wasn't in love with him. It was just...." He paused as he looked at kook "Well.....just know that tae didn't love anyone before"

Jungkook paused as he looked at jimin "How come you're so sure about it? Also.....why are you okay with me being beside tae even though you know my intention is not just being his bodyguard"

"Simple. With Bogum.....it was tae's money which spoke. but with you, it's tae's feeling that talks" saying this he winked "Well.... Let's get going"

Jungkook shook his head as he followed jimin

"Here ends my job. I've brought you to the heir of Kim. It's your responsibility to make things right yeah?"

I can't be with someone who has been the reason for many deaths. Who knows how many have been died because of you selling drugs to them

Jungkook took a deep breath looking at the door.
He remembers the painful words he heard from tae.
After they shared an intimate moment, everything crashed down like pieces.

"He's all yours Jungkook. Just...make him consume his medicine atleast. You can go as harsh as possible on him just...make sure he eats his meal and takes his medicine" jimin tapped on kook's shoulder "Your our last hope..." Saying this he walked past the younger.

'Your our last hope' this word made Jungkook realise he can finally be of use to someone.
All his life, yes he did shaddy things for being alive and providing for his family. He was young and desperate. He was so down to do any work possible unless he gets paid.
But now...he has given a chance to make things right.
Help the man who feels miserable because of him.
This is the least he can do to someone who lost their important person because of him.

He took a deep breath again and grabbed the knob "You got this Jungkook" saying this to himself, he opened the door

Nun-i meon Love (Taekook) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara