18.

Chris was slowly waking up when he realized Piper's back was to him and her literal ass was snuggled up against his pelvis

"Cruz—shit. Please move."

"But I'm so comfortable" she wiggled and Chris let out a pained sound. He stilled her movements with a tight grip on her hip.

"Fucking move, Cruz. You're on my side of the bed" He pushed her lightly.

"You are so rude" Piper turned around to lay on her side and lazily wrapped a leg around him. "Let's go back to sleep."

Chris rolled his eyes even though Piper couldn't see him.

"We need to get ready for school. There's a quiz today."

"If you let me sleep ten more minutes I'll give you the answers."

"I don't need your help, Cruz" he chuckled as he rubbed her back with the hand not trapped under the girl. "I literally have a 3.7 GPA."

"I have a 4, I win" she said.

"I literally have one A- and it's in fucking Spanish. And that's your fault."

"It's because of your peanut-sized brain, okay? Now let me sleep."

"Fuck you, it's because you keep making out with me instead of actually teaching me Spanish... I'm starting to think it's on purpose."

"It's to shut you up so you stop talking and pay attention to..." she trailed off, Chris felt her move and suddenly her face was mere inches away from his.

"What...?"

"I'm shutting you up."

His eyes briefly flickered to her busted lip but Piper didn't gave him time to say anything about it (not that he would've), before her lips crashed against his.

"This is," he said just as Piper tangled her fingers with his hair "shit," her nails scraped lightly along his scalp "unfair."

"So unfair" she mocked him.

"Hmm" he finally gave in and trailed his hand from where it laid on her back to her bottom. "Fucking manipulator."

"Cryba-"

His phone ringing interrupted her, Chris groaned. There was only one person who would call him at that unholy hour.

"Hi mom."

Piper woke up suddenly. She looked at him with widened eyes, Chris noticed her cheeks were pink. Had it dawned on her? How intimate this whole thing was?

"Hi baby! How are you?"

"I'm okay, you guys?" With sorrow, he detangled himself from the mess of limbs he and Piper had created and got up from bed. "Great, we're great, this place is beautiful! We need to make a family trip here." His mom said. "Sounds cool." He said as he walked out of the room and headed downstairs.