17.

a/n: holy shit someone's been stealing one of my chris' fics hello??? i mean this is wattpad so its not like that serious but still wtf? i don't know if i should report it. its not like theyre making money out of it but i sorta feel robbed??? lmao

what do u guys think i should do? its literally word for word they just changed the name of the mc😭
_________________________

what do u guys think i should do? its literally word for word they just changed the name of the mc😭_________________________

Piper sat up on her elbow and turned to look at him. A small playful smile extended on her lips.

"You said Piper." She said, choosing to ignore the fact that he had just told her he cared about her.

His face turned pink.

"That's your name."

"I don't think I've ever heard you call me by my name" She said and then bit her bottom lip.

He reached out to free her lip from where she had trapped it between her teeth. The action caused the girl to suck in a breath.

"You're going to hurt yourself."

"Why didn't you— forget it."

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Piper."

The girl blushed.

Chris stared at her blankly. Why had she turned red? Did Piper liked when he called her by her name? If so, why? It was such a mundane thing.

"Why are you blushing?" He called her out with a smirk.

"I'm not blushing!" She said as she sat up and faced him.

"Yes you are" He tugged at her arm. "You look so cute." He said as he watched Piper climb on top of him. She settled on his thighs and his hands went to her knees.

His eyes traveled from her cheeks all the way down to her neck. He licked his lips before continuing his journey.

"You are disgusting" She said but made no effort to cover herself or stop him.

"Mhm" He agreed.

"And a pig."

"Tell me more" He said, sliding his hands up her legs and squeezing lightly. Chris chuckled, ignoring the churning in his stomach at the sight of her bruised lip. He looked at her in the eyes instead.

"Do you have a degradation kink or something?" She laughed nervously

"Maybe. But it's your fault. All those years of insulting me..."

She hit him in the chest "Shut up."

His eyes drifted to her busted lip and all notions of kissing her were gone.

She noticed. Which was weird because Piper had the emotional intelligence of a rock. But something— pity, hurt, anger— had shined on his eyes.

Chris remembered just a few months earlier at the beginning of the school year, how on the first day, Piper walked through the doors of La Cañada High School with her head held high, bright pink backpack on her shoulder and that damn denim skirt.

TEETH [chris sturniolo]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara