#51

The hard slap across the face has me all the way fucked up. And faith? I don't even have a problem with her. But no way was I gonna take any disrespect like that. And adrenaline took over my body as she reached to pull my hair but my fist connected to her jaw and she fell to the floor. Everyone jaw dropped as then Yesha reached for me but Alexis jumped in. Yesha grabbed Alexis's hair her fist flying as by the looks of it, none of them connected.

Alexis jabbed Yesha in her throat and then stepped to the side of her kicking her leg back so Yesha fell to the floor. Alexis then got on top of Yesha punching her repeatedly in the face as Yesha kept kicking. "You stupid bitch!" Alexis said as Carla watched in horror. I never knew Alexis had all of this in her.

Javon and Jaden rushed immediately pulling Alexis off of her. "We're leaving." Javon announced as they practically dragged her to the door as Yesha's nose leaked of blood. "Oh shit!" Julian exclaimed as he shoved his phone camera in Yesha's face, giggling behind the screen. "I'm so sorry Vicky!" I called out to her as Jaden dragged me out of the party. I felt so bad that I ruined this for her. I'm sure any chance we had of being good friends is flushed down the toilet.

I hoped in the back of the car with Alexis as I handed Jaden my car keys. Javon sliding into the passenger. I knew Jaden was already gonna be angry so I chose to sling in the back. "Oh my gosh I didn't know you had that in you." I told Alexis as I fell into a fit of laughter, the boys obviously not amused.
"My dad taught me a few things." She responded wheezing. "She was like 'ahhh wahhh stop you whore!'" I mimicked Yesha. "She isn't so big and bad now!" Alexis said as we were practically dying, slapping the back of the seats infront of us.

"Can you guys like shut the hell up. None of that was funny, okay?" Jaden said as he said the words he was waiting to let out. "Excuse me?" I replied my smile fading. "You could've easily walked away, that situation could've been avoided." Jaden scoffed. "She fucking slapped me? You except me to just get disrespected like that and just take it?" I said in disbelief as Alexis and Javon watched us argue. "You're an athlete Nova, I thought you would understand being the bigger person." Jaden blamed me.

"All I did was hit her, once!" I sat up. "Yeah, you fucking did a mean right hook! She was fucking crossed eyed!" Jaden spoke as Alexis bursted out laughing. Which made me laugh as well. "Oh my gosh." Jaden murmured in defeat as I could tell Javon was trying to hold his laughter.

We dropped off Alexis at her house as she wished. He then drove back to his house. At this point I have calmed down and really took in Jaden's words. Javon got out of the car immediately rushing inside has he did previously mention he had to use the bathroom. As I made it to the steps Jaden turned around stopping me with his hand on my shoulder. "You should go home." He said sternly. "Are you serious right now?" I said. "Go home." He said handing me my keys and turning on his heels to walk away. Deep down, Jaden will always be the asshole I knew him as.

__

A/N

Vote and comment if you enjoyed ♥️

9 more chapters to go!

dis made me giggle