#55

Gosh I already couldn't wait for this trip already. I wish I could take Alexis with me to Washington. As much as I love the Walton's, their son is ruining everything.

"You okay Nova?" Alexis asked me. I rolled over on my bed to face her bed. "Yeah I'm fine." I nodded as I pulled the covers over myself. "You know I'm really gonna miss you. A lot." Alexis admitted sheepishly. "Same, I wish things didn't have to be this way." I frowned. We sat in comfort silence for a little more, soaking in the moon that shined through the curtains. "Let's enjoy it while it lasts though. And quit being sappy." Alexis said. "Yeah, don't let my bitch brother get to you." Jayla randomly said. I sat up to look at her. I giggled. "Don't worry, it's not all him. It's just mostly the move that's been on my mind." I lied. It was mostly him, he was on my mind. He roamed rent free in my mind and he won't leave. I don't hate him, but I don't like him. But I want to like him, I really do but he just keeps picking me last and that's my least favorite thing. I always want to be put first and if you can't do that, then I'm sorry, but I'm out.

The next morning..

"Good morning." I woke up to my mother's voice, tapping my shoulder. I blinked a couple times, she was already dressed and ready. I groaned and rolled over. "It would be a good morning if I was the first person you woke up." I murmured.

"Nova what?" My mother chuckled softly. "Why wouldn't you be the first person I woke up?" She said confused. I was just talking out of my ass at this point, I was tired and dreading this one person. "Because I'm last choice." I sat up. "No you're not dear, you and my sisters are my first choice. Always and forever." She said. "What is this about Nova?" She asked me. I shook my head, "Nothing." I said standing up. But she then me pulled me back down. "Answer me young lady." My mother said. I sighed, "fine." I spoke. "Me and Jaden are over. He was all upset about me defending myself at that party. And I'm sure it has something to do with Carla." I admitted. My mother's furrowed brows dropped. "Is this why you have been ignoring each other?" She asked. "I mean.. did you ever try to ask him why he was upset?" My mother asked me. "Mom! Your suppose to be on my side." I said. "No I am.. it's just, I'm sure the reason you guys broke up was because of miscommunication."

Moms always seem to have the answer to something, I hope one day I can always have the solutions to problems. "Well, I don't really want to speak to him right now. Maybe before we leave." I concluded. "Well.. don't let him ruin this vacation. It's our last one all together, for now." My mom reminded me. I nodded. "By the way, where is everyone?" I rubbed my eyes. "Oh they are all waiting for you, hurry up and get ready." My mom hoped up. I guess we've gone off track. I've definitely gone off the rails.

A/N
vote and comment if you liked 🫶🏽🫶🏽

5 more chapters

y'all have gone ghost on me 💔 that's why I'm wrapping up this book, cause it's dead