#13

" no YOU won't believe what just happened" Sierra says looking at Carla and Jaden in the hallway. " what? What happened?" I asked confused. " They kissed." Sierra says. "What?!" I say. " We didn't even technically break up!" I say angry. "He doesn't deserve you forget about it" Sierra says. "Your right." I say. " Plus he will see her true colors soon." I add on.

It's dismal and I decide to try to talk to Jaden. I know I should just leave it alone. I see him walking in the hall with carla but I don't know care. " hey Jaden!" I say trying to get his attention. he looks to me. " Don't talk to her." Carla says. And he walks away without speaking a word to me. Alright. I see how it is. He can believe what he wants I don't give a fuck. "So! Whatcha doing this weekend." Sierra says popping up behind me. " you scared me! Nothing" I say. " can you come to my birthday party" Sierra says. " is it a party?" I ask. " yes but it'll be fun. Trust me. I won't invite Jaden or Carla and if I see them in my house I'll kick them out." Sierra says. " fine what day?" I ask. " Friday." Sierra says. " alright see ya." I say waving off.

It's Friday and I remember I have sierra's birthday party. I really don't wanna go but I'll go only for Sierra. Today I've worked out and finished some homework. I've had a pretty chill day. It hits 6pm and I have to get Reaux for the birthday party. I'm tired but again I will go just for my bestfriend. Me and CJ are back to being friends. We've talked it out and CJ dropped Carla.  He's actually the person I'm going to this party with. My "date" to the party. I take a shower. And then dry off. I change into this dress

And throw on some converse

And throw on some converse. I knew start to curl my hair and then do my usual makeup. It's 6:56 now and CJ should be here any minute now to pick me up. I grab my bag , phone , wallet and keys and walk downstairs. I hear a honk. " have fun dear" my mom yells out. " mhm love you!" I said closing the front door. I get into the car. "Hey" I said closing the car door. " hey" he says smiling before driving off. We make it to the party shortly as Sierra house is not to far from mine. It's has alot of people there. I see Sierra and run to hug her. "Happy birthday!" I say giving her a tight squeeze. "Your gift is coming tomorrow I promise" I say pulling away. " aw you didn't have too" she says. " and before you go I need to tell you something." She says looking down. " yeah?" I say. " jadens here. And I'm sorry! I just became close friends with Javon and Jaden ended up showing up! But no Carla I promise." She says. " Sierra!" I groan. " I'm sorry" she says. " your lucky it's your birthday" I giggle. Me and CJ go to the table where there is a bunch of drinks. I get soda. Me and CJ sit and chat for a little. Then everyone goes to the living room to play games. It is now 9pm and everyone has had a blast. The party is still going. CJ went somewhere and I've just been dancing with Sierra until one of her other friends called her over. But I still continued to dance. Then I feel a pair of hands on my waist. I turn around. "Jaden?!"

A/N: y'all are so lucky I put so much time and effort into this book cause it's 6am. And I decided to write instead of sleeping and I'm exhausted. 😆😆💁🏽‍♀️