#44

It's the next day, and school finished. This is the outfit of the day.

—

I thought about it, and I'm gonna get the explanation I deserve. But the doesn't mean I'll forgive him if he apologizes which he NEEDS to.

I walk out of the school onto the front shelter. Everyones just sitting on the benches hanging out after school.
I walk out my hands on my backpack, Julian didn't tell 'em anything but to meet him after school.

"aye thats the girl you were looking for?" I hear a dude say in the corner of my ear. Which makes me look over in that direction. "Yep, see you later Donnie." I look over and see Julian, dab someone up. He walks over my way.

"What's good with you, ma?" Julian says, grabbing me by the waist as we start walking down the sidewalk. I assuming we're walking back to my house. "Number one, I ain't you 'ma' and I came here for an explanation only." I say, removing his hand off my waist and onto my shoulder. "Oh right, forgot you had you boyfriend." He says, scoffing a bit. "He's not my bf, atleast not yet." I say. "He didn't bag you yet? If I was him I wouldn't waste no time!" He exclaims. "Well luckily your not, cause you have a girlfriend." I say, reminding him. "Oh, Jesha? She ain't my girlfriend she's just like my main." He says. I roll my eyes in disgust, he has changed.

"Your disgusting for treating women like that." I say, confused on why im even with right now. "It's only cause they aren't you." He says, as he looks off into the street. I want to blush, but I won't. "Yeah, yeah." I say.

A second of silence goes by as we continue to walk. "Why did you change. I'm sorry, but your a hoe a big time one. And your not the good type of hoe. You used to be such a mamas boy, a ladies man." I say, cutting the silence.
"Well yeah, used to be. That ain't me no more." He says, finally looking at me while I speak to him.
"Why?! That was the likable juju." I exclaim, as I start to get frustrated. For a moment, Julian is quiet. And I know it's by the name juju. I used to call him that, and I've been purposely avoiding calling him that, but it just slipped out.
"So you liked me the nerd me? When I was constantly being bullied?! When I was in everyones shadows? Getting jumped for test answers. Nah nova, you wrong for that." He says as he stops us, and removes his hands off of my shoulder.

As we both turn to face eachother, to strangers it looks like a couple arguing on the sidewalk.
"Don't be like that! It's unfair you know what I meant. And you turned into the people who bullied you, the person you promised you'd never be." I say back, but this time yelling.

"Oh so it's unfair to you?" He scoffs. "But it wasn't unfair to me all those years?" He yells.
"It was unfair to you. And now it's unfair to me. You know I supported you all those years, and never left your side even when you started to come out of the shadows a bit. Name a time I didn't stand up for you?!" I yell, not fuming. I haven't been this mad since, we'll.. anyways.