#49

week later ..

"Congrats!" Jaden kissed the top of my head as he pulled me into a side hug. "Thank you." I smiled. "I mean are we really shocked she made the team?" Alexis said. "Yes." Javon teased as I knocked him in the shoulder. A small 'ouch' escaped his lips.

We hoped inside of my car as jaden became a passenger princess. Javon and Alexis in the back. "You ready to get your groove on." Jaden laughed. "Ew don't ever say that again." Alexis stole the words out of my mouth.
"Yeah I agree, sorry babe." I said with a snicker as he sassily rolled his eyes. "I've never met Vicky." Javon spoke.

"I'm the only one who has. But she seemed very sweet." I said. We were driving over to Vicky's party. She was just having a 'house' party but really it was for people who made the team. But even people who tried out were welcomed, really anyone was in her words. Once we arrived we walked up towards the steps, Jaden's hand in mines. We walked inside considering the door was open except the screen.

We were greeted with loud music and sweaty people. Not the best combination but can't judge a party by the people. Never mind  you can. "Yo wsp guys." Julian approached us, coming up to dab me up first before nodding at the others. "Woah Julian, you got... tall?" Javon said. Julian laughed with a nod. "I shore did." He said. "Bro what they be feeding you at home?" Javon chuckled. Right after the shot acknowledged us. "Oh my gosh, you came." Vicky said as she hugged me.
"And brought some friends." She glanced around.

"Right. This is my boyfriend Jaden, My best friend Alexis and my other best friend Javon." I said pointing to everyone. "I know who the two boys are but hey, I'm Vicky." She said specifically looking at Alexis.

"Well guys don't be afraid to let loose, get comfortable, make yourselves at home." She smiled. "Noted." I nodded. I was practically speaking for the group as they just awkwardly stood there. Like hello, someone is right there introducing herself? But Alexis is too busy drooling over Julian and well Jaden is too busy drooling over me. And Javon.. well who knows what javons doing at this point. "Sorry about them." I nervously chuckled as that brought them out of there trance.

"So sorry. Alexis." She stated. "Guys she knows your name, I just introduced y'all if you'd paid attention for two seconds." I shook my head in disbelief and disapproval. But we all heard group of girls loudly enter the party. My head flipped and I was met with yesha. "Forgot she made the team.." my voice trailed off as all of our heads were now turned at them.

"I didn't invite her?" Vicky said. I furrowed my brows until I was covered in shock. A girl stepped from behind yesha and faith, it was Carla. Why was she here? I thought she moved schools? "There no way." Javon said as Jaden swallowed hard. I was gonna fucking kill her, it was official.

A/N

eleven more chapters to go with two bonus Christmas chapters !!

vote and comment if u liked!