#5

It's Friday the last day of the trip, yesterday they went to an adventure park. There packing there things. Then they had a good friend to drive them to the airport then they flew back to atlanta. Sneaker con is coming up in a week .

Novas POV: ever since the trip me snd jaden have been nicer to eachother. I think we realized that were actually cool. So we text sometimes . It's Saturday after the trip and I think I'm gonna take this day easy since we had a long trip.

Fastfoward to Monday . Everyone just took the weekend easy.

It's Monday 1pm. And I've just been online shopping and cleaning around the house while  my parents are at work .I get a text from Jaden

< jae 😱 >

Jae 😱
Come over today ?

No

Pls I'm bored

Fine

I get ready for the day taking a shower cause I was a bit sweaty. After I take a shower I get dressed into this

 After I take a shower I get dressed into this

This but without the bag and glasses. After I change. I put on deodorant and brush my teeth and hair .I throw on some quick makeup. Concealer, bronze , blush , highlighter , mascara, eyeliner and highlighter in the inner corner. I put on some chapstick and grab my keys and phone. I get to the Walton's and Jess and dj aren't there. Javon answers the door. " what are you doing here?" Javon says. " rude" I say walking in. " I was jus asking" he says. I go to daelos room and play a little fortnite with him untill we get interrupted . " hey I invited you over that means you hangout with me?" Jaden says knocking on the wall. " byee daelo cool for nite moves" I say doing our handshake . Me and Jaden walk up to his room. " mm so you don't hate me anymore" I say sitting on his gaming chair. " no. not necessarily but your still fucking stupid" he says. " eh oh I figured" I say . " anyways what you wanna do?" he asks me. " go live" I say. We decided to go live .

Jae : hey guys , how y'all doing
user3627: who's the girl
nova : oh hi I'm nova
user1123: lmfao that's the Instagram girl
user5464: cute
random_ : you should date him
strangetthingsfan: have you guys watched the new season of stranger things?
nova: yep I have watched the first part
Jae : I don't watch stranger things but I know all the characters
nova : whatt?
user544: date
user514: date
user093: date
user374: date
user123: date
nova : y'all weird
Jaden whispers in novas ear something
* Jaden whispers: how'd you like that kiss?*
Nova shoves Jaden rolling her eyes.
Jae: * chuckles * sorry guys
We talk on live for a little longer. And then we ended the live.

It's sneaker con weekend . They are all over traveling but nova really wants to go to la. Last sneaker con , jaden and Jayla and Jess didn't go. But they going this time just not to sneaker con , that's javons thing . Oh and novas tagging along .

Novas POV : " get upp" javons shaking be and Jayla awake in her bed. " ugh what" I mumble . It's 3 in the morning.
" remember it's our flight to la!" Javon says jumping on the bed to wake us up. " okay im up , im just gonna lay in bed for like 5 minutes" I say. " five minutes my ass" Jaden says walking in the room. " fine we're up! No get out do we can get dressed" Jayla says pushing Javon off her bed . Me and Jayla get dressed, I'm wearing sweats and Jaylas wearing sweat pants and a oversized shirt. We brush our hair and teeth. I grab my headphones , phone important stuff like that. Our bags are already in the car. We get in the car and drive to the airport. We arrive and go three security and all that stuff snd sit and wait for our flight. It's time for our flight and we all aboard the plane . I got put next to Javon for some reason? I guess we really didn't get to choose. I'm at the video seat as I should. " no fair you got the window seat" Javon says sitting next to me. " aww your my little shield" i pout. " yeah so I someone had a knife on this plane , they would slit my throat first" he says. " no they would rob you and leave you alive" I said. " they would be like oh javon Walton! I can spare his life. But he's rich so I should rob him" I say. " anyways I'm going to sleep" Javon says rolling his eyes snd laying Back. " me too sista!" I say laying back as well.

Fastfoward hours later ..

The flight has landed. Ugh finally I was about to karate chop Javon in is throat for snoring like a dog. We make it to the place we're staying. Sneaker Con is tomorrow and Im probably just gonna sleep all day or do something fun idk? We make it and it's around evening kinda? Anyways Where we're staying had four beds, a wall separating the two pairs of beds from eachother so.

|Kitchen |Bed Bed | Bed Bed
| bathroom | .....................

Daelo gets a whole bed to himself, what a king . So the 1st bed is Jess and Dj , second bed Daelo , third bed me and Jayla, fourth bed Javon and Jaden. Anyways as soon as we get there I clock out. I'm extremely exhausted , I haven't had a solid month with just peace. But I decided to go so I'm not going to complain. Plus maybe I can have fun here! Eh whatever.

They go out to eat and then go to sleep. Nova got up to use the bathroom and someone followed her..

I got down using the bathroom and I'm walking out and.. " shh" someone puts their lips to my mouth and drags me back to the bathroom. They turn on the light and the fan. " Jaden?" I say confused. " I have a question I forgot to tell you earlier" he says. " is it really that important for you to "shush" me snd drag me into a bathroom while I'm half asleep" I say . " yes actually" he smiles. " Will you go out on a date with me? Tomorrow after the sneaker con event so probably around 5 pm?" Jaden says.
" your asking me on a date?" I say. " as friends obviously unless you want it to be more .." he smirks. " but why are you asking me? What about your hoes in la ?" I asked still confused. " Because I want to get to know you better, I've waisted those 13 years being mean to you and ignoring your existed , now I want to get to know who you actually are" jaden smiles. Wow I thought he hated me. IM SUPPOSED TO HATE HIM OMG. " that's sweet but don't you hate me?" I ask. " oh I still hate you a whole bunch but I can't be mean forever it gets boring sometimes I can't ignore the fun times with you." Jaden says looking into my eyes. " so what do you say? 5pm tomorrow at a restaurant of your choice?" Jaden says.  I don't know. " Jaden , I - " ..

——————————————

A/N : please go check out my new Walton's imagines book! I have a few books in the works one being a good stranger things one 🤭🤭🤭 anyways go comment some request on my other book and lmk if you like this book!