Chaotic Morning - Nick

This story was requested by corrwwa

Hope you enjoy!

Nick wakes up feeling amazing and positive ready to start his day when he walks to his closet but finds his whole closet out of the wall fallen down all his clothes down on the floor he decided to take a quick video and post it to tiktok and put his phone aside just taking a deep breath closing his eyes praying that when he opens them back everything is back to normal magical but his wish was decided and he had no choice but to somehow clean the mess and fix his closest.

Nick: (muttering to himself) Well, this day's off to a great start.

Matt: (commenting on TikTok) Honestly kinda like the vibe, YASSSSSS.

Nick: (replying) Matt.

That's all he could say really.

(Feeling overwhelmed, Nick takes a deep breath, closing his eyes for a moment again. He hears footsteps approaching and feels two pairs of cold arms around him.)

Nick opens his eyes to see it was Matt and Chris was in the doorway.

Matt let go of Nick and decided to help out with Chris following him.

Matt: (picking up clothes) Let's get this mess sorted.

Chris: (joining in) Yeah, we can't leave our brother in distress.

(Matt and Chris work together, picking up clothes from the floor. Nick is touched by their support and love.)

Nick: (grateful) I... I don't even know where to start.

(Matt, finishing picking up clothes, gets up and starts fixing the fallen closet.)

Matt: Start by realizing we've got your back, always.

Chris: (smirking) And maybe invest in a sturdier closet.

(Nick can't help but smile through the mess. The brothers continue working together, sharing laughter and teasing. In the end, the closet was fixed, and Nick feels a warmth in his heart.)

Nick: Thanks, guys. Seriously, you're the best.

Matt: (hugging Nick) We got you, always.

Chris: (playfully) Maybe next time, let's plan a less chaotic morning, okay?

They share a group hug, a mix of brotherly teasing and genuine affection filling the room. The day may have started with a mess, but the bond of the Sturniolo Triplets prevails.