Prologue:

Nightmares pov.
I am a monster. Thats all that was left. A broken girl with no one who can save her. And yet, I never fought back. As Mark gained power I felt as if I had continued to weaken under his controll.

I can't stop it though. All I can do is sit and wait. Wait for Ryan or anyone... But when I wait to long, I am forgotten about more... No one comes. Only me and the new kid that I had to bring to Mark. I sat outside the door of Marks office as he worked on the new kid. All I ever heard were screams coming from inside the room.

Everytime I enter this frozen tundra of a place I always hear screams. They would either be from a kid he sent his disibles to obtain or take for just the pleasure of it. But it wasn't always their screams.

I continuously got nightmares every night. I would sleep and have a peaceful start to the dream. My family still alive. Then there was always the guy I fell head over heels for. Ryan...

But when I got close to him he would always push me away. He continuously would make sure I was away from him. His veins would glow the lightning blue that also would be on his mask. Then, His caged animal would break lose. Hell would come out and greet me. I always would run to some dark place to where I would hum to myself as I heard screams from my family come. But when Cry would find me he would slowly morph to the true nightmare... Mark.

I was terrified of Mark. His beatings finally became less frequent since his new slaves would be the ones he talked to most. But still I could feel the pain of every hit.

I would sometimes just walk past the room and hear what he would be saying to the new kids. He would say to obey every one of his commands. He would tell them that if they didnt they would be taught their lessons. I knew he meant it when he said they would be taught a lesson. I have been stuck here for about 2 years.

Soon, I will be put back to work. Especially since Mark thinks his new soilders are worthless at the moment. I was to him a special artifact that is priceless. To me I am just his lap dog and sooner or later I will be thrown out.....