Epilogue: Gone

(?'s Pov)

She ran, eyes full of tears. The glowing around her body dimming as fear and sadness was all she could feel. The only thought in her mind, the promise.

"Go! i̴̫̖̹͈̩͚͙̫̬̓̔͑́́̍̃̎̽͘̚͝r̶̮̘̙̬͍̪̥͇͓̙̮̣̐̿i̶̘̥̊̆̈́̅̾́̐̚ͅs̵̰̼̠̺͈͇͌̂͌͜! Get out of here, don't get caught. Find them, tell them, don't try to save me."

She knew she wouldn't be able to keep every part of the promise. She just couldn't, she will come back with them, then she will save him. She have to, after all he did for her.

But for now, she ran. She ran until she could teleport away. She ran until she escaped that horrid place, where he was forced to stay. The only thing of her remaining there being her tears.

Now she stood at the edge of a place that he once told her about. A place that gave him peace and love. A place where the ones he loved and swore to protect were. A place where they lived. The monastery.

She had once seen this place far away as she followed him around the realms, helping and protecting the people there. She could sense all the love and happiness vibrating from the place. It made her angry, sad, longing, and happy at the same time. She had hugged him so hard afterwards that they landed in the Departed Realm instead of the Cloud Kingdom. 

"Who are you?" the green ninja, Harumi was her name if she recalled correctly asked.

The other ninjas looked nervous and hopeful. She couldn't blame them, she was wearing similar clothing with him and her emerald eyes probably didn't help much either. 

"I'm Iris, the messenger of the Keeper and I need your help. The Keeper, Lloyd Garmadon is gone."

Another chapter, yay(I might've have decided to write this instead of my other book, but we don't talk about that)!

This is the end of "Who ARE YOU!?". Thank you for reading it, I appreciate it very much. It was really fun to write and I hope you enjoyed it! 

Announcement: There will be a sequel. But I don't know when I'm going to write the first chapter, so I'll leave this story unfinished for now so that I can notify you if you want to read it. 

Thank you for reading!

Sunflower Out!