Chapter 10: Stop Dreaming

(Lloyd's Pov)

"Control your power, Lloyd."

My uncle instructed as I sat in a meditating pose.  I looked calm from outside, but inside, I was in a middle of my panicking powers. 

"I can't, uncle. I can't. I can't hold them in anymore," I cried out, my voice shaking.

"They are your power, Lloyd. You are in charge, not them," I could hear my uncle telling me.

'I'm in charge... I'm charge.'

I thought to myself, trying to get my powers under control. But every time I tried, the powers panicked more. I heard buzzing and extreme pain. 

'No...'

My power burst out of me in silver, gold and purple glow.  I opened my eyes to see the ancient magic circle activated around me. Sealing my powers inside of the circle. I looked at my uncle, who just sighed and told me it was enough for today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat on top of the tree, hiding. I hated myself. I hated myself for not being able to control my powers. I hated myself for getting my uncle down. But mostly, I hated myself for being scared of that power.  Suddenly, gentle wind blew around me, pushing me down the tree. It caught me as I was falling, making sure I didn't get hurt.

"Ugh, leave me alone, Morro," I tried to sound stern, but few giggles escaped my mouth as the wind tickled me.

"Let me guess, dad gave you a hard time?" Morro chuckled as he landed in front of me. Of course, he used his power to fly. "Wanna talk about it?"

I shook my head as Morro sat beside me, leaning on the tree. 

"Morro," I said after few minutes of silence. He just hummed as an answer.

"How do you control your power? I can't even do spinjitzu."

Morro thought for a moment, than he rolled his loose sleeve of his over-sized gi, revealing a bracelet. The string of the bracelet was dark green, like his gi. There was a moon and a sun, two dragons(one black and one white) was looking at each other in between the sun and moon. A single sliver ring in between the dragons.

"Wow," I gasped at the bracelet.

"This helps me. Well, it did. It's my secret, but this bracelet is like a charm," he winked at me, "This bracelet is suppose to keep you and others safe from any kind of power. It's suppose to protect anyone."

"You mean that helped you get your power controlled? Like that kept your power calm?" I asked, my eyes wide.

"Yep. I wore this, and let my power just go. Than I just let my bracelet calm them down, and that was it. Sure, it took some time to learn how to actually use the power, but it still calmed the power down."

"Wow."

"You know what? Here," Morro smiled and took out an exact same bracelet from his pocket, "I made this one for you, Greenie."

"For me? Why?" I asked, forgetting to scowl at the nickname after his eye colour.

"Cause you're my one and only cousin, Greenie," he smiled as he helped me put the bracelet on, "Now do what I told you, and surprise everyone, alright?"