Chapter 8: The Omega(Part 3)

'Dad, why can't I go out while others can?'

...

'Morro! Look! I did it! Your bracelet charm worked!'

...

'Hey, kid! Aren't you cold? Why are you out here alone? Come on, you can stay at my place. My name's Kai by the way.'

...

'Why are you crying?  Did something happen?  Don't worry, life will get better. So just keep living on.  Here, let's take the first step, my name is Harumi.'

...

...

...

'I love you Lloyd... Wherever you are, I'll find you...'

...

'I will go find Lloyd. If he's out there, I'll find him. Even if it means I might die.'

...

'Kai... It's my fault... I shouldn't have opened up to you...'

...

'Sorry Harumi.  I'm a murderer... I'm sorry for you're parents... I'm sorry!'

(Lloyd's Pov)

I felt wind on my face. It felt like I was getting carried by someone that was running. I opened my eyes slightly. Everything was blurry, but I could make out some buildings that we were passing by. 

"Look who decided to join the living side!" I heard a voice beside me. I turned my head slightly to see who it was. I could make out a faint green gi.

"You know, you are so dead when we get out of here," a faint red figure spoke, on his back was a slightly more darker green figure, unconsicous. My eyes widened at the realization of who it was.

"Morro! Is he ok?" I tried to shout, but my voice came out cracked and quiet. But the ninjas heard it, their eyes widening slightly at the name.

"Somewhat, he'll live. But the faster we can get to the bounty quickly the better," the green one spoke, "Right dad?"

"Yes, I see that you used your power that's for shapeshifting to heal him," the figure that I was on their back spoke.

"Yeah, about that. Cool, first of all, and second, your tail kinda got burned really bad on the tip. So it kinda just burned away," Red shuddered.

"Yeah, we were really freaking out about that. Also, do you have some kind of way to get out of here quick? Like the onis don't come too close to us thanks to the armor, but they are chasing us right now," said Green, holding up a something golden.

"Armor? Like the golden armor?" I asked, as that was the only thing that my mind managed to process.

"Yeah, we figured it would somehow help," Red shrugged.

I looked back, my vision clearing a bit. I saw hoards of onis chasing them. His mind immediately picturing his nightmares. Suddenly pain sprang up all over his body, making him hiss.

"Sorry, I guess the numbing didn't last as long as I hoped," the figure carrying him apologized, he seemed getting tired. Actually, everyone did. I looked at Morro, who was bleeding, but breathing.

'I guess it's now or nothing.'

"The bounty, do you know roughly where it is?" I asked, hissing from more pain.

"It's probably near the building that we promised to meet. Why?" Harumi answered.

"DON'T FREAK OUT," I warned. 

I jumped up, ignoring the extreme pain. I used my two hands to grab Green and Red, while using my tip-burned tail to wrap it around the old man. I used the remaining of my power that was hiding my wings to teleport all of us onto the bounty.

The last thing I remember, cries of surprise and worry.

There!  Three parts! Wooo hoo! I just wanted to say thank you for being patient with me and reading this.

I'll try to upload the next chapter as soon as possible. Again thank you for reading this!

Sunflower out!