Chapter 26: You're Dead

(Harumi's Pov)

Harumi stood with her friends, family, and the citizens of Ninjago, ready to fight the onis. Though Lloyd sat on the top of the monastery's gate. His favored hoodie was now gone, replaced with one of Morro's t-shirts. It was still big for him, so he had tucked it under his jeans. His emerald green eyes glowing faintly and his blond hair tied up into a ponytail as usual. 

When Harumi saw him in the t-shirt, she gasped at how many scars he had on both of his arms. Though all the ninjas were familiar with scars, she never seen as much scars as her childhood friend's. Not to mention she could see scar on his neck too, so she guessed that there were way more on his back or legs.

"Ready?" she asked to everyone.

Some nodded and some murmured a "Yes". 

"Ok, be careful and try not to die," she said.

"Seriously?" Kai asked from beside her.

"What? I'm not good with this speeches, you know that," she shrugged.

"But all you could come up with is 'try not to die'?"

"I don't see you coming up with other solutions," she pointed out, which did its job of shutting Kai up.

"They are almost here," Morro told them as he stared off into the distance.

"Alright, good luck everyone," she said.

"Ninja Go!" they shouted as they ran to fight the onis. Harumi swore that she saw Lloyd grinning an actual grin on the top of the monastery.

"You can't beat us, ninjas! You can't beat two powerfullest darkness!" The Omega shouted as he dodged Nya and Kai's attack.

The plan was this, Nya, Kai, her dad, Jay, Misako, and herself fight the Omega while Master Wu, Morro, Zane, Pixel, and Cole fought the Overlord. They would all try to fight the two evil as best as they can so Lloyd could get his powers ready. When Lloyd got his powers ready, he'll come and join the fight, boosting everyone with his powers. Lloyd told them that it would only take around 10 to 20 minutes, but Harumi swore that it's taking way longer than that.

"We know what you are trying to do ninjas. We know that you're waiting for the grandson of the FSM. But when he comes, it would be too late to help any of you!" The Omega laughed.

"Geez, he talks a lot," Jay grumbled as he dodged the Omega's attack.

"Yeah, like you" Kai said.

"Yeah, like me... HEY!" Jay yelled, sending some lightening towards the Omega.

"Now, boys, focus on fighting," Misako said. 

If Harumi had to be honest, she didn't expect that Misako would be this good at fighting. Sure, she knew that she was half dragon, but it still surprised her.

"This is how they fight, Misako," her dad sighed, "They fight the best whenever they are bickering at each other."

"We're not bickering!" Jay and Kai shouted at once, making Nya and herself laugh,

The Omega shot another blast of destruction at them. They dodged it barely. If this keeps up, she knew that all of them might fall from exhaustion. The hairs on her neck stood as she sensed another attack coming from behind them.

"DUCK!" She yelled, all of them following her command.

Pure darkness zapped above their heads. Leaving smoke behind.

"How sad," The Omega hummed, "I thought that you would at least be able to take out one of them."

"My skills have been not practiced in a long time, that means my aim could be a bit off," The Overlord growled as he came closer to us.

The others ran towards them, panting and injured just a bit. Morro had his horns out, so she guessed that he had used his oni form.

"Sorry. He blasted all of us far away. We followed him as fast as we could, but I guess it wasn't enough," Cole explained.

"It's fine, hopefully Lloyd will be ready soon," she said.

"Your plans were smart, ninjas. But not enough. Why do you think the boy is taking so long? We sent him some gifts to keep him occupied," The Overlord said, grinning. His form was much more stable and not smokey than the last time they saw him. But he didn't have a 100% stable body.

"What did you do to him!?" Morro and Kai shouted, clearly angry.

"Oh don't worry, we wouldn't kill him. I need that boy anyways," the Overlord chuckled, "Just enough to make sure that he wouldn't interfere. Now die."

The Overlord and the Omega both shot his powers at us. Too powerful and large to dodge it.

Is this the end?

Use your powers...

Instinctively, Harumi opened her hands, summoning her powers. Her powers surrounded her palm and shot out. As soon as her powers met the two evil beings attack, both powers disappeared like nothing happened.

"How...?" She asked under her breath.

"You're dead," Lloyd growled as he lunged at the Omega and the Overlord. His whole body glowing in silver, gold, and purple flame.

Hi! I just wanted to tell you that I don't think I will be able to upload next weekend. I might be able to, but probably not. Also, I will upload a Christmas Special chapter on Christmas(hopefully).

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Sunflower Out!