Chapter 40|Why?

Warning*
In this chapter there will be fight and the mention on rape. If you font want to read any of this please scroll onto the next chapter xx
————————————————————

 If you font want to read any of this please scroll onto the next chapter xx————————————————————

YVONNE'S POV

The day was finally over as I came out of my lesson Astoria came up to me.

"What do you want Astoria?", I said not making any eye contact with her.

"I just came to tell you that I am so sorry that Matty has dumped you."

"Matty?"

"Mattheo of course."

I scoffed at the terrible nickname she gave him and said, "We were never together to begin with Astoria so fuck off."

She laughed and whispered in my ear, " I know you have feelings for him."

"Oh really?", I said sarcastically.

She could see that I wasn't bothered but then she said something that caught my attention, "You know when Matty and I had sex the other day I couldn't believe his dick was that big."

What— Out of all people he did it with her?

"Oh and while we were making love to each other he said I was the best he has ever had and he used you because he was just bored." As she was about to walk away she said, "Oh and one last he told me that you have been raped.", she giggled I walked off.

Now I was really pissed and I didn't care if students were around so I grabbed her hair and punch her in the face.

Before we both knew it we were fighting. She wasn't a bad fighter but I was better. I could hear everyone around us shouting, screaming and instigating. She shot a spell at me which just pissed me off. At this point, I didn't care about the bracelet the ministry gave and I said, "Infligam te vulnera." Then suddenly she had cuts all over her body and blood coming out of them.

As I was watching her in pain I went to punch her but I was held back by someone, "Get the fuck off me."

"No can do princess."

Before I could say anything Mattheo carried me over his shoulder, I tried to fight back but I felt like my life was been drained away. Seriously I've got to find a way you get rid of this bracelet.

Once we got to Mattheo's dorm he threw me on his bed and stood beside it.

"What the fuck was that all about Wyllt?"

I felt tears in my eyes, I was overwhelmed, sad and most of all angry. As I got off the bed I shouted, "How did you know?!"

"Know what?"

"HOW THE FUCK DID YOU KNOW THAT I WAS R-RAPED."

His eyes widened a little and he said, "At the start of the new school year when Draco threw the party, you got drunk so I took you to my dorm and you fell asleep. I noticed that you were having a nightmare so I went into your mind and saw that you had been ra—."

I walked closer to him so that I was directly in front of him and hit his chest as I said, "W-WHY WOULD YOU TELL ASTORIA THAT?! I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU!", I said crying.

He held both my arms to stop me from hitting him and said, "I would never tell anyone that especially not Astoria."

"Then how does she know."

"I don't know but I swear to you Princess I would never tell her or anyone."

I calmed down a bit and said,"D-Did you guys..."

"Are you honestly asking me that?", he said as he took his hands off me.

"Did you?", I said looking down.

He lifted my chin up, whipped my tears away and said, "No I didn't have sex with her."

I couldn't tell if he was telling the truth, "You don't believe me?", he said as he scoffed.

What was I thinking Mattheo would never lie to me about something like that, if he was willing to be tortured by his father to protect me why would he lie?

He was about to say something but I interrupted him by smashing my lips against his. His lips were so soft and this only caused be to deepen the kiss more. I pulled back and said, "I believe you and thank you."

"Thanks for what?"

"The boys told me why you had to stay away from me, but Theo promised me that you won't go to your father."

I could see that he was a little angry, "They told you huh? Who told you."

"I can't say who unfortunately but promise me."

He stared at me for a few seconds and said, " I don't think I can promise you that Princess I'm sorry."

"Your father is torturing you every day because of me!"

"I know that but—."

"Theo please I beg you!"

MATTHEO'S POV

I had to do this, I had to protect her. I don't know what is going on with me but I have never felt this way about someone before.

I knew she wasn't going to let the matter go so I said, " Okay I won't see him."

I had no choice but to lie to her or my father was going to find a way to get to her.
——————————————————————
Heyy loves I hope you like this chapter and stay tuned for the next one. And don't forget to comment and vote

Love you all xoxo.