Chapter 1|New Kid

Yvonne's pov

Yvonne's pov

Another day another year at Hogwarts, it seems like my life keeps on repeating. I'd rather be at home with my  father,my little sister Arabella,and brother, well my brother Kyson finished school about 3 years ago and now works at the Ministry of Magic.

I was walking toward the courtyard when I saw, Headmaster Dumbledore walking with a student. I'd never seen him before I wonder if he was new, he didn't seem to have seen me walking and crashed into me.

"Hey! Watch here you're going.", the boy shouted.

"I should watch where I'm going?! You were the one who bumped into me."

"Both of you stop", said you Headmaster Dumbledore "Let's go Mattheo."

As he walked past him I heard him curse.

"Girl there you are."

I got startled by Pancy, "Pancy why we're yo--"

Before I could finish speaking she pulled my arm and dragged me to the Great hall. We entered the hall and sat with our friends: Theodore, Blaise, and Draco.

"Pancy what are we doing here."

"A new guy is joining our school and I've heard that he is very attractive."

"Yes Yvonne, this could be your chance."
"Piss off Draco."

Everyone started laughing.

"SILENCE!"

Everyone's heads turned to Dumbledore.

"Welcome students and teachers to a brand new year at Hogwarts. I'd like to start by introducing you all to a new student, Mattheo Riddle."

Gasp film the hall. "Riddle?", Pancy said shocked.

Draco, Blaise, and Theo seemed very calm.

Wait-- Mattheo? That's THE GUY THAT BUMPED INTO ME. Voldemort's son...

The sorting hat didn't even touch his head and shouted"SLYTHERIN!"

"MATTHEO OVER HERE!", Blaise signaled him over.

"Blaise you know this guy?"

"Me, Nott, and Malfoy know him through our parents we hung out during the summer holidays. And he's Malfoy's cousin."

"Oh."

"Long time no see guys", Mattheo said as he sat down opposite me.

"How are you liking the school?

"It's shit, I was walking with that old guy over there and some bitch didn't see me walking and walked into me. "

"Hey! The bitch is right in front of you. "

"Are you going to apologize? "

"Why would I apologize to you if you walked into me dumb-ass. "

"Watched the way your speaking to me. "

"Both of you relax yourselves, Mattheo I've seen you've already met Yvonne Wyllt--"

"Wyllt? As in Merlin? "

"Yes that's me," I said as I crossed my hands at the same time.

"Yes. And this is Pancy Parkinson. "

"She seems alright. "

------------------------------------------------

We finished our meals and headed to our dorms.

"So what do you think about Riddle? "

"Pancy I already hate him, his nothing but annoying, and the most self-centered person I've ever met. I mean we get it your dad is You-Know-Who no need to act like his powerful and all. ", I said looking up at my ceiling.

"You know what I see. "

"What?, " I looked at her.

"Enemies to Lovers. "

"Ew Pansy! I could never get with him rather kill myself. " I said throwing a pillow at her.

------------------------------------------------

How was the first chapter guys, I'm excited to write more chapters, if you want me to add anything in imparticular, please tell me.

Love you all xx.