Chapter 3|Black Lake

Yvonne's pov

I wore a black piece then decided to wear an oversized white t-shirt to cover me on the way.

Pansy and I made our way over to the boys who were all shirtless except for Mattheo.

"You girls take forever getting ready."

"Blaise you guys don't care about how you look unlike you girls take pride in their looks." pansy said

We walked down the forest and arrived at the back lake, Pansy, Theodore, Draco, and Blaise didn't waste time and jumped into the lake.

"So why aren't you going in with the others Mattheo"

"I could ask you the same thing."

Something was off, the way he looked at me he seemed upset about something. What the fuck is wrong with me? Why am I so bothered?

"Why are you just staring at me?"

"I-I'm not... Mattheo are you alright? "

"I'm fine I just wanna get out of here."

"Come on don't you wanna enjoy yourself in the lake?"

"N-no"

Wait... "Mattheo do you know how to swim?"

"How's that any of your business Wyllt"

"Oh my gosh you don't know how to sw--"

"Alright shut the fuck up no need to scream it loud."

I just smiled at him.

"Come"

"I'm not going anywhere."

I took his hand and pulled him to the side of the lake where no one could see us. "

"What are you doing? "

"Just get in the water Mattheo"

I took my oversized shirt off and spotted him looking me up and down. I slowly went in the water watching Mattheo coming in after me. I've never met someone who complains a lot - this dickhead couldn't stop complaining.

"So why the fuck are we in here? "

"I'm helping you swim Mattheo"

"I don't need your help"

"Stop being so self-centered and just let me help you"

"Fine but no one knows about this. "

"My lips are sealed. "

While he took his shirt off(which he should have just done before getting in the water) I saw marks all over his chest, some were new and some were old. And he bruises all over himself too.

"Alright this is what you gonna do first.... "

------------------------------------------

"There you go you finally got it, it wasn't so hard was it now?"

"Oh shut up. " while saying that he caused a massive amount of water to splash all over my face.

"What the fuck they were no need."

Oh my gosh i-is he laughing, I couldn't help myself and began to laugh too.

Mattheo's pov

She's different from all the other girls at this school. There is just something unique about her something that makes her stand out. Whatever that is I seem to be attract led to it but I can't allow myself to do that and I must repel it.

This isn't the reason why my father has sent me here.

"Come on the others must be wondering where we went."

"Alright. "

----------------------------------

Hey loves that the end of Chapter 3, stay tuned, and let's see what Chapter four will bring us xx