Chapter 2|Lessons

Yvonne's pov

Yvonne's pov

(TW Rape)

Please don't", I cried. He didn't move.

He had me wrapped in his arms and then pushed me down onto the bed, pushing me down, with one hand, and using the other to take his trousers off.

I tried to scream but he covered my mouth, which muffled my screams.

"Mufflilato", he said then flared my legs open, far apart. He took off my underwear and forced himself into me, I cried begging him to stop. I tried to move but I couldn't-there was no escape.

He thrust harder and harder into me each time, I felt like I was going to die just before he came he pulled out, un did the spell he cast. And left.

"YVONNE WAKE UP! "

I felt someone shaking me, I then woke up puffing for air. I put my hand on my forehead and saw sweat.

"Wow you alright, I heard you screaming. "

"It's alright Pansy just a nightmare. What time is it? "

"I'm let me check... 2 am"

"Ugh, I'm going to go hey some fresh air I'll see you later. "

"Alright love ya. " we hugged"Love you more. "

----------------------------------------------------

I walked up the stairs to see Riddle smoking. This is my place I don't know why he's here.

"Hello Wyllt"

How did he hear me come up here? I walked toward the railing and looked up at the sky.

"Hey, Riddle you know smoking is bad for you. "

He looked at me with his eyes wide open."What happened to you, you look like you just had a tournament. "

"It's nothing. " I looked away.

"Hmm"

"Riddle, what are you doing up here so late? "

" Just looking at the stars"

"Why did you join this school"

"How is that any of your business, gosh your so annoying. "

"Fuck off Riddle. No need to be so rude. "

"Ugh can't be asked with you I'm going back to my dorm"

" Good no one enjoys you being around. "

Mattheo grabbed my neck and leaned me over almost falling off. We just stayed like that staring at each other.

I looked straight into his amber eyes and I could see the pain and suffering he's been through, I didn't notice it before but he had a scar on his nose.

"Don't you ever speak to me like that! "

He released his hand around my neck and left. He's a psychotic cunt.

---------------------------------------------------

The next morning I woke up to a shower and wore my school uniform. Today I decided to curl my long golden hair. I did my eyelashes added a bit of eyeliner wore lip gloss. And decided to wear a bracketed earring and rings.

I walked into the common room to see the others waiting for me.

"Morning babes.", said pansy

"Morning to you too. "

"Can we now go get food I'm starving," Mattheo argued

"You didn't need to wait for me Mattheo you could have just gone."

We arrived at lessons a couple of minutes late so Snape took 5 points away from each one of us.

"Now all of you sit down."
I sat in my usual place which was right in the middle of the class and had a whole table to myself so no one could disturb or annoy me.

"Sir where should I sit," Mattheo asked giving Snape a death stare.

"You can sit next to Miss Wyllt."

You've got to be kidding me, Mattheo walked towards me giving me a smirk.

"Don't speak or even look at me Mattheo, do you hear me? "

"You don't tell me what to do. "

For the rest of the lesson, this fucking prick kept teasing me and pissing me Professor Snape took 30 points off me all because of this dickhead.

After the lesson, the group and I were walking through the corridors.
"Guys since we've got nothing else to do for the rest of the day let's go to the black lake"

"I agree with Draco it's time to have some fun"

"What the fuck is the black lake?"

I whispered to Pansy," I didn't know Mattheo was this slow" we both laughed and went to our dorms to get changed.