Chapter 32|The Mark

YVONNE'S POV

YVONNE'S POV

After our bath, Mattheo didn't want me to wear my own clothes so he gave me his to wear which was cute.

We both just laid down on his bed in silence until he said, "I'm sorry."

I looked at him with a confused look, "What are you sorry for Theo."

"For lashing out on you yesterday."

"It's fin--"

"And I'm sorry I couldn't stop the ministry from hurting you."

I held his hand and moved closer to him, "Theo the ministry hurt all of us yesterday, so please don't blame yourself."

I went in to give him a kiss but Blaise opened the door wide open with force almost giving me a heart attack.

"Blaise?",I said

"What the fuck is wrong with you guys and not knocking.", Mattheo said.

He sounded out of breath, "Y-You have to come and see this."

Mattheo, Blaise, and I quickly made our way to the common room. Regulus eyes me up and down wondering whose clothes I was wearing but I ignored it.

Mattheo stood in front and said, "What the fuck is going on here?"

Everyone cleared the way and we saw Harry and his friends.

"What are you doing here Potter?", Mattheo asked.

"I heard that the Ministry came here yesterday because of you guys and I also heard that it has something to do with your father."

"Well, Potter you better go fix your hearing because you heard wrong."

As Harry and the boys continued to speak I went to stand with Pansy and Astra.

"Potter leave there's nothing here for you.", Draco said.

Harry moved his focus away from the boys and looked at us and walked towards us.

"You better stay away from them.", Theodore hissed.

"Calm down Nott and not here to steal your girl, or anyone's.",he said eyeing Astra and me.

"What do you want?", Pansy asked.

"I have to tell you 3 something, Riddle, Nott, and Malfoy are not good for you 3 so be very careful around them."

"Why would we believe you?", I asked.

Harry chuckled and said, "Yvonne, did you know Mattheo was sent here to kidnap you and hand you over to his father because his father needs your magic?"

I stood in silence, I knew Mattheo's father needed me but was it true he was sent here to capture me?

"Potter get out.", Astra said and he and his friends left.