Chapter 7|Blood Magic

Yvonne's pov

Yvonne's pov

The worst feeling is when you know something is going on with you but you can't tell anyone so that feeling slowly kills you.

Theodore, Blaise, Riddle, and I were chilling in Mattheo's room.

I'm not surprised he got a room to himself, his room was dark with silk bed sheets it was clean and organized, I didn't expect this from the Dark Lord's son.

"Wyllt I can't believe you think so low of me."

"What do you mean Riddle?"

"You can't believe my room is like this."

It took me a second then realized he used Legilimency on me." Stay out of my head Riddle." Riddles chuckled and blew a puff in the air.

"You guys should have seen her in Dueling," Theodore said as I passed him a bottle of fire whisky.

"Damn Yvonne I heard that you messed up Potter badly."

"Blaise Zanbini that's very much true," I smirked.

"You guys believe she did that?"

"You underestimate me, Riddle."

"Riddle it's true Draco and I were there when it happened, I've never seen anyone yield so much power."

Riddle didn't say anything but just looked at me squinting his eyes.

After smoking and drinking with the boys I told them I was heading to my dorm to be there when Pansy came back, but I didn't.

It was that time of the week, I had to go to the forest to charge my powers, when I mean charge my powers mean to make them stronger because they don't exactly die out. But first I had to collect some food to bait the animals out.

I went to the school's kitchen and got all kinds of meat out and put them in my bag.

I used my magic to help me get to the forbidden forest without anyone noticing.

If people ever find out I do dark magic they might think that all I wanted is the power to use it for myself(well that's a little bit of why I did it) but that's not the full reason. 5 years ago my little sister was attacked by death eaters, but because I wasn't strong enough to protect her
my mother was taken by death eaters to save my sisters life.

That memory has haunted me ever since and has triggered me to gain the power to kill these sons of a bitches.

After these monsters took my mother away from me I decided I wasn't going to sit around and just wait for the death eaters to hand my mum over that was when I found my Great Grandfather's diaries. I was intrigued by what was inside I started reading the book. I opened the first page and I say 2 words that said 'Sanguis Magicae' which translates to 'Blood Magic'.

As I began to read about it and to preformed its spells and I became addicted I couldn't stop. Blood Magic is stronger when it's a full moon.

I emptied the raw near out of my bag and put it in the middle, then traced some ancient signs on the floor, as animals started to come as they arrived at the middle I got my knife out and began to kill them all. After killing for a while my powers were at the point. There was blood all over me, in my hair on my face, everywhere.

I snuck back into the common thinking no one would be there but I was so wrong.

"What were you doing out in the middle of the night?"

I turned my head to see it was Mattheo.

"And what's with all the blood."

"First of all, it's none of your business what I was doing."

"Did you murder someone?"

"Riddle piss off."

--------------------------------

Thank goodness I managed to remove all the blood from my hair because I didn't want anyone to find out I do dark magic.

When the group and I sat down in the Main hall for our breakfast I noticed that Mattheo couldn't keep his eyes off him, in the corner of my eye I noticed a tall dark figure behind me  I turn around and couldn't believe who it was. I jumped off the bench and hugged him.

"Regulus!"

"Hey V how are you doing?" that was the nickname he called me.

"I'm good I thought you left for good."

"I did but mother and father decided it was better if I stayed here." He took his eyes off me and looked towards Mattheo and Riddle.

"It's good to see you again cousins"

"Good to see you too Regulus", Draco said

"Mother and Father told me that you were attending this school Mattheo, I'm surprised you haven't gotten into any trouble yet."

"Good to see you too Regulus."

Regulus sat down next to me as he told us about what he was doing since he was away, I could tell the whole group missed him- especially Pancy who had a big crush on him.

————————————————————
Hope you guys loved this chapter xoxo

I'll try to upload the next part as soon as possible