Chapter 38| Bracelet

YVONNE'S POV

YVONNE'S POV

I woke up the next morning hoping that Mattheo was still in my bed but unfortunately, he wasn't.

I got up from bed and decided to get ready, when I was done I was debating on whether I should wear my robe or my jumper but I came to a conclusion and chose my robe because I hadn't worn it in a while.

I walked to breakfast to meet my friends who were all talking among themselves and I noticed Mattheo was nowhere in sight again......

My breakfast was cut short when Professor Snape came towards me.

"Is there something I can do for you Professor?", I said taking a bite from my waffles.

"Miss Wyllt, you are needed at Dumbledore's office."

"Ugh, what for. I've been in that office like 100 times this past month."

"Stop with your disgusting attitude and follow me."

I rolled my eyes and walked with him. As I was walking through the corridors I saw Harry staring. Why was he just staring at me?

We finally made our way into Dumbledore's office and I noticed that he wasn't the only one here.

They were Auras and The Minister Magic? Seriously what's this guy doing here?

"Welcome Miss Wyllt you must be wondering why you are here", Dumbledore asked.

"Yes, yes I am....", I said crossing my arms and giving the Minister a dirty look.

Then the Minister said, " Is there a problem Miss Wyllt?"

"Well....yeah the last time you were here you tortured me and my friends."

"Apologies for that."

I rolled my eyes and said. "Why am I here?"

The Minister gave me a scroll I hesitated to take it from him but took it. I opened it and I began reading.

"What?! I not allowed to do Dark Magic?"

"Yes, Miss Wyllt you are forbidden to do any sort of Dark Magic."

"Why the Ministry agreed that I'm only allowed to do a couple of spells."

"You are taking advantage of the fact that we can't control your Dark Magic, we have found out that you and Mr Riddle went back to 1943, to find out that You Know Who wanted the Dark Stone."

"But—"

"And you used Tom Riddle's diary which we all believed was destroyed a few years ago."

"So this is why I'm not allowed to do Dark Magic, you can't do that. What else am I going to do, this magic runs through my family,it's in my blood you can just stop me from doing it. I also know how to control it."

"We have seen your family history Miss Wyllt there are only records of you and Vaclav Wyllt doing dark magic, and you already know how to do ordinary magic so you will just have to live with that."

I wanted to say something again then he interrupted me, "Does your family know you do dark magic? I have heard that your father despises it."

I looked down for second and said, "No they don't know and my father does hate it,my great grandfather almost killed his whole family because of dark magic."

"This is another reason why you are forbidden."

"But dark magic has save my life and my friends like countless of times, I am assuring you that I do know
how to control this."

"I will not deny it Miss Wyllt but you are a very powerful witch for your age,I have heard that you know how to do wand less magic ,which is pretty impressive because it takes years to master it."

"It wasn't hard if you really think about it.",I mumbled.

"Anyways as I was saying by the order of the ministry you are forbidden to use any sort of dark magic."

"And what if I use dark magic without your knowledge?"

"We have already thought of that."

"Huh", before I had any time to react he shot a spell at me " Petrificus Totalus."

This guy loved using that spell I thought to myself. The Auras pulled a black box out and came towards me with it. What the fuck was that.

They opened the box and there was a bracelet, they took it out of the box and put the bracelet on me. Once the bracelet was on me the Minister undid the spell he had put on me.

"What the fuck did you just put on me.", I said as I was trying to remove the bracelet but it wouldn't budge.

"Language Miss Wyllt.", Snape said.

I rolled my eyes and wondered why the hell was he still here, and why is he getting involved.

"This bracelet alerts us whenever you use dark magic, and the more dark magic you use the weaker you will be."

"You surely cannot do that!"

"Indeed we can."

I squinted my eyes and said, "I'm going to find a way to remove this."

"I doubt that the bracelet was originally made for your great-grandfather but he died before we could put it on him."

"Trust me Minister I always get what I want."

He sighed and said, "Lastly before I leave I will need Tom Riddle's diary."

"I don't have it."

"There is no need to lie."

"I'm not lying we left it in 1943 when Theo and I were running away."

"Theo?"

"Mattheo. And if you don't believe me,use the time turner to see for yourselves but that is going to take a while since 1943 was a long time ago."

——————————————————————
Heyy loves I hope you like this chapter and stay tuned for the next one. And don't forget to comment and vote

Love you all xoxo.