Chapter 35| The Blackstone of Azaroth

YVONNE'S POV

YVONNE'S POV

As the girls and I were walking to our dorm I was hoping that none of the boys were in the common, but unfortunately, they were.

"Hey beautiful,", Theodore said to Astra as he walked towards her.

"H-Hey babe.", Theodore held her face as he gave her kisses.

Pansy walked towards them and pulled Astra away from Theodore, "Pansy what the fuck?", he said.

"Not now Nott we've got something to do."

"And what would that be?", Regulus said from across the room.

"N-Nothing, like she said important stuff.", I said.

"Really?", Mattheo said as he walked towards me.

"Fuck off Theo, don't think for a second I'll allow you to read my mind."

"Princess I wasn't thinking of doing that but since you said it now—"

Pansy pulled her wand out pointed at Mattheo and  Theodore and said, "Everte Statum"

The spell threw both boys across the room, "Whoops", she said as she grabbed Astra and me.

As we were walking towards our dorms I heard Mattheo say to Draco, "Malfoy....your girlfriend is crazy."

Draco just laughed at his comment.

Once we arrived at the dorm we all sat on my bed with the book in the middle.

After we just stared at it for a while, I grabbed it and opened it.

"It is written in Latin.", I said

"It's a good thing you know Latin Yvonne."

"The Blackstone of Azaroth is said to be infused with the darkest magic, a relic of ancient sorcery that even dark wizards feared. Its mere presence corrupts the very air, causing the forest to wither and the creatures within to turn feral—"

"Wait Azaroth? Isn't that in Odiville?", Pansy said as she interrupted me.

"That right it's a not far from here. Yvonne, what else does it say?"

"Legends speak of those who have stumbled upon the chamber, only to be consumed by an unquenchable darkness. The Blackstone whispers sinister incantations, weaving a web of fear and despair that ensnares all who dare to venture near.

As the moonlight filters through the twisted branches, the stone pulses with otherworldly energy, casting grotesque shadows that dance with malicious intent. Its power is so potent that even the bravest witches and wizards tremble at the thought of crossing its path. The Blackstone of Azaroth stands as a grim reminder of the perils that lurk in the wizarding world, a symbol of the ever-present darkness that must be vanquished."

I wasn't going to lie that sounded frightening.

"Soo....what are we going to do?", Pansy asked.

"I think we should tell the others.", Astra said as she got up from my bed.

"Same here.", I said

"Alright let's go."

We walked to the common room and sat with the boys.

"Are you going to throw Riddle and me across the room again?", Theodore said as he put his arms over Astra.

Pansy chuckled slightly and said, "Sorry about that."

"Is there something you three want to tell us?", Blaise asked.

"Well, it all started when we had History of Magic."

——————————————————————

After we told them everything they just stayed quiet.

"Why can't we just let go of this stone,there is a 50% chance that it's in the Wyllt Vault ", Regulus said.

"Do you want You-Know-Who to get it first?", Draco said

"No but if you think about it he needs V to open the vault and if she is here safe there is nothing to worry about.",Regulus said as he rolled his eyes.

"I want to go to Odiville.", I said.

"What? Are you crazy?", Mattheo said.

"I just want to get more answers that's all."

"You are not going there, its dangerous."

"Theo I'm not a baby, I can take care of myself."

"Wyllt I'm not going to repeat myself.", he said as he gave me a death stare.

——————————————————————
Heyy loves I hope you like this chapter and stay tuned for the next one. And don't forget to comment and vote

Love you all xoxo.