Chapter 15|Thank you

Yvonne's pov

Yvonne's pov

I almost got raped. I almost got raped. I almost got raped. I almost got raped. I almost got Pansy, my best friend raped...

"Princess?"

I sat on Mattheo's bed while he knelt in front of me. "I-I almost got Pansy raped. If I didn't suggest going to the club n-none of this would have happened."

Pansy's pov

I almost got raped. I almost got raped. I almost got raped. I almost got raped. I almost got Yvonne, my best friend raped...

"Dray if I didn't suggest me and Yvonne dancing with them boys n-none of this would have happened."

"Hey Pans don't blame your self I swear to you the boys and I will get them, boys, don't worry."

Yvonne's pov

"Princess don't blame yourself is swear I will kill them, boys. Come on let's get you cleaned up."

Mattheo picked me up and took me to his bathroom, he helped me take my clothes off and I looked at myself self in his giant mirror while he got the water ready.

I had hickeys all over my neck from the boys and a giant handprint from Leon strangling me.

"Come on the water is ready."

"T-Thank you, Theo."

Mattheo's pov

I was pissed and I couldn't explain how angry I was but at the same time how bothered I was.

The boys who did this to her will regret living. I didn't want to admit this to myself but it felt like I was caring but that couldn't happen because the last time I cared my mother died.

I washed her and did a spell to erase all the marks them filthy cunts gave her, I gave her something comfier to wear and put her to sleep.

I waited a couple of hours to make sure she was really asleep then got the boys and went to the common room.

"Dude Pansy told me the boys' names were Leon and Mark."

"This is just fucking perfect I don't even know who the fuck that is."

"Chill out Riddle I know who they are."

We all stayed in silence.

"Well...Blaise, are you gonna tell us?"

"Oh yeah, they are in the same year as us and are in Ravenclaw."

"This just gets worse no one knows the password to that fucking house."

"I-I do actually," Theodore said and we all turned to him.

"How do you know?"Regulus asked looking suspiciously at him.