(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。²⁹

"Anntonia Porsild, will you marry me?"

Me and Anntonia have been dating for almost 5 years already, wow time flies so fast, I still remember the day we met, I feel like the Miss Universe in El Salvador happened yesterday, our time together during rehearsal, after they crowned the winner, the mexico trip, the day we met again on Switzerland feels like yesterday and now I'm asking her to marry me.

We planned this vacation for a long time already and finally it happened.
We're here today in Korea enjoying our life as a couple.
We just arrived in Korea we're still in Jetlag, I am Jetlag but Anntonia wanted to go out and explore Korea already, of course, we went out together, I am so tired but her? She doesn't know what tiredness is, since we arrived in Korea at night, we went to a night market to eat, of course. Anntonia is buying a lot of foods to take out? Take out? I thought we were going to eat here?

"Aww, baby you look so tired, don't worry I bought take out foods for us so we could eat it in our Hotel"

I know Anntonia wanted to eat here at the night market, she's been saying that she wanted to go to Korea to eat at their night market but she still chose to eat at our hotel because I'm tired, she was so excited for this. Maybe we could go some other time..

After we bought some foods we immediately went back to our hotel.

"I'll arrange the foods, rest there" Anntonia said

I did what she said and rest.

After we eat the foods we bought, I just lay down on the bed and immediately fell asleep.
I just woke up in the morning with the breakfast prepared for me.

"Oh, you're up, go eat your breakfast hehe after that, can we go swim at the pool?" Anntonia ask and I said yes

We're at the pool talking about the plans we were go to do here in Korea.

"I don't know, where do you want to go?" She asked
"I don't know either haha, we just came here to korea with no plans haha" I said laughing

Actually I have plans, I just didn't tell her because its a surprise hehe

After that we went back to our room, told her to change some nice clothes cause we're going somewhere.
We are going to Lotte world, I've been wanting to go there since then hehe I think Anntonia would enjoy it too.

And she did, she enjoyed her time at the Lotte world as if she is a kid and I didn't expect that, while we are going home she kept telling me how much she enjoyed it and she keeps thanking me, I'm glad that she enjoyed it, I am happy too, just spending time with her is enough for me, and that's why I am ready to spend a life time with her.

Our time here in Korea is precious and I want this to be more memorable.

We went to go strawberry picking here in korea, it's a nice activity plus you get to eat sweet strawberries anytime you want haha.
I'm busy picking strawberries while her, she's busy eating the strawberries I picked.

"Ugh, this is so sweet I love it so much" she said
"Stop eating already, look at our basket its empty" I said while handing her the basket
"Go pick some strawberries" I added
She did what I said, while she is busy picking the strawberries, I collect my self, breath in and breath out, I am collecting a lot of courage to ask her, I reached for my pocket get the ring box and kneel.
Perfect timing for her to look at me and I said

"Anntonia Porsild will you marry me?"