(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)³

After the rehearsal, Me and Anntonia are resting in the corner. I feel very tired because I slept late last night, while her, Anntonia, she is glowing, she looks even prettier when I get close to her.

"It's getting colder, can I use your dress to keep me warm?" She asked

I am wearing a long white dress matching it with a pair of jeans made by a Filipino designer, I like this dress so much, I feel very pretty wearing it

"Sure sure, here," I said while giving her the long part of my dress
"Come here get closer," I said
I could feel her body touch mine, the butterflies in my stomach went wild, her head is resting on my shoulders, I tried my best not to move but I sneezed. I fvcking sneezed.

"Oy, Michelle are you okay?" Anntonia asked
"I am fine, it's just, I feel cold that's why I sneezed"
"Is that so? Here hold my hand" She offered.
I held her hand she squeezed it a little bit and she got closer to me even more.
"How do you feel? You still feel cold?"

I'm freezing, holding hands is not enough getting closer to me is not enough, I need a warm hug from her. "Nope, wtf I am thinking," I thought to myself

"Nope, I feel warmer, thanks to you and your warm hand," I said.
Her hands are freezing.

6:00 PM

After the rehearsal, we went to get dinner together and dropped some jokes at our table that us two could only understand. She has to explain the jokes every time because the other candidates can not understand any of our humor.

After that, we got even closer together.

Wednesday

All we did all day was rehearse and share tea with each other.

After rehearsing we skipped dinner and spent alone time in the hotels rooftop. We shared some fun facts about ourselves and we shared secrets. Anything that we can about we talked about.

Thursday

"I look hot today in this outfit, ugh," Anntonia said.
She is indeed hot not just in this outfit but in everything, I bet she still looks hot wearing shirts just like the homeless.

"I'll take a photo of you, come here," I said

While I am taking her photos I feel very proud, I feel like I am the boyfriend who takes a really good photo of their girlfriend, I am such a boyfriend and girlfriend material

"Let me see it"
"Here" as I handed my phone to her, I took only 3 photos of her and she liked all of them.
"Send me that later, I'll post it"
" I am happy to"
"You really take good photos, I like you for that," she said while pushing my shoulder slightly and laugh.

"Send me that later, I'll post it"" I am happy to" "You really take good photos, I like you for that," she said while pushing my shoulder slightly and laugh

She's so weird. I like it.

Friday

Friday

Just like yesterday, rehearse, eat, sleep repeat. I find our rehearsal tiring but, I like it because, I get to see her here every day.

8:08 PM

"Why are we here?" I asked Ann

"Nothing."

Silence occurs for both of us, we are just staring at the sky not saying a single word, just enjoying the moment.

When Anntonia's phone rang

"Hey babe, how are you" She said using her cute voice
I feel terrible right now, I feel jealous but I don't have a right to feel that way, we're just friends, she thinks of me as a friend nothing more.

"Sorry I had to take that haha" Anntonia said
"No, it's fine, but I feel very sleepy right now-"
"Oh yeah it's fine, you should go to sleep, it's getting late, good night" she cut me off.

Saturday

"Hey, how are you?" I ask Anntonia
"I'm good" she replied, she sounded angry, I don't know if that was my fault or somebody annoyed her or she may have had a fight with her boyfriend, I don't know.
"Oh ok" I replied
"I'm good," I said mocking her
"What?" Oh shoot she heard me.
Her eyebrows frowned, I can't look at her eyes, I feel like they could eat me now she was so angry at me damn, why did I mock her?
"Here, carry my things, just follow me anywhere I go, DON'T TRY DROPPING THEM!!" She angrily said
"Yes ma'am" Yes ma'am was all I could say, she's scary, especially when she's angry.

Her eyebrows frowned, I can't look at her eyes, I feel like they could eat me now she was so angry at me damn, why did I mock her?"Here, carry my things, just follow me anywhere I go, DON'T TRY DROPPING THEM!!" She angrily said"Yes ma'am" Yes ma'a...

Had to tell my fans about this, their mommy is giving me a hard time.

Sunday

Last day rehearsing. Preliminary is getting near, I'm a bit nervous but I'm also excited.

Anntonia and I have been having a lot of fun these days and I think I've been also developing a crush on her. it's just a crush, there is no big deal in it.

I've been admiring her, she has looks, she has a great body, we have the same humor, she good person, family matters to her, same as me, she's ambitious, I like her as she is, she keeps me calm and she keeps me safe, she is perfect.
Her boyfriend is lucky to have her.