(⁠っ⁠˘⁠з⁠(⁠˘⁠⌣⁠˘⁠ ⁠)²⁴

"So, Michelle, do you have a lover right now?"

I've been waiting for hours for her to ask me that, finally.

"No, I don't have any"
"I'm waiting for you," I said whispering
"What?" She said, Op, did she hear me?

She's looking at me, smirking

"So you really waited for me, even though you don't know what will happen in the future?"
"Huh? What?"
"Michelle, I heard you"
"Oh. Yeah, I waited and waited and I think the wait is worth it"

We both laughed and she slapped my shoulders, this girl really likes slapping me when she's happy.

She didn't want me to go home, and I also didn't want to, so I stayed in her Airbnb for more hours.

This is really weird cause we just met again, but it feels like we didn't go our separate ways.

We sat on the sofa while watching TV, it was already late, and I felt sleepy, but I think Anntonia was more sleepy cause suddenly I felt a weight on my shoulders, she's now sleeping on my shoulders, I tried my best not to move any single muscle, she's really cute when she's sleeping, she's like a baby.

I woke up in the morning, finding out we were sleep-cuddling on the sofa, after I woke up, minutes later she also woke up, she opened her eyes like a baby, she's not even shocked to see us hugging each other, she woke up looking so happy, this is what I was dreaming every day, seeing her woke up beside me

"Thank you for waiting for me Michelle, I love you"

Anntonia said, first thing in the morning, I feel like crying, my heart is racing, I love her so much, I don't want us to separate again.

"Anntonia I love you so much"