(⁠•⁠ ⁠▽⁠ ⁠•⁠;⁠)¹⁹

"Anntonia Porsild will you marry me?"

The shock on my face was visible, I didn't know what to answer, I had to think very carefully. I looked straight into his eyes and said

Yes

I wanna say yes but I also don't want to, I know I have to decide

I think it's time.

"Woah, Irfan. I don't know what to say, I love you" I hold his hands, leading him to stand up

"I love you very much, you are the best man I have ever dated, you made me feel I was loved but" I thought a lot about what to say, I don't wanna regret this, I don't want this to mess up, I think and I think very much.
"But I think, you don't deserve me, you deserve someone better than me-"
"You're the one I deserve, you're the one that I want"
"Irfan let me finish first. Irfan, I don't feel happy with you anymore, I don't feel happy like before, this is not the relationship we had before, I'm sorry but I think I still love her"
"What? Whose her? This can't be, we are happy together"
"You are the only one who's really happy in this relationship, I don't feel the same way as you, I feel sad, I feel longing, longing for someone"
"Is it Michelle?" He asked
I just nodded

"But, that was long ago, maybe you're just confused, you just miss your friend, that's all" Irfan added
"No, I love her Irfan, I'm sorry about this but, I think for the last 3 years we spent together, I thought of you as a friend and not a boyfriend, there's no romantic love that's left anymore, and I don't think she's just a friend. I'm really sorry"
"I can't believe you Anntonia, you're gonna regret this," He said
"I hope not," I thought to myself
"I'm sorry Irfan but I think we should just be friends"

I walked out to the garden and called my friend to pick me up 20 minutes later she arrived.

"What happened, are you ok"
"We broke up"
"What? Why?"
"I still love her"
"Oh, I knew it, you haven't moved on from her yet, it's okay it's okay, you wanna sleep in my house tonight?"
I nodded, I can't say any words right now, I feel awful because I broke up with Irfan and left him just like that and I also feel scared because what if Michelle is already happy with someone else, I just hope I'm not gonna regret this

We arrived at my friend's house, I immediately lay down on the sofa, I felt weak, I wanna call Michelle and tell her that I don't have a boyfriend anymore and we could be happy and do all things together, but I couldn't.

"Are you okay?"
"I don't know"
"Aw, it's fine, you made the right choice, you chose the one that you love, there's nothing wrong with that"
"I know you're tired, you can go sleep in the guest room just tell me if you need anything" she added

She really knows me, I don't have the energy to talk, and sleeping was the best thing to do at that moment and it was also past midnight so let's just hope for the better when I wake up.

6:37 AM

I woke up with the best energy, went to my friend's room, and greeted her Good Morning, she's kinda pissed cuz I woke her up early but it was a nice morning don't wanna waste it

"Thank you for fetching me last night and letting me sleep here"
"Ugh why are you so energetic it's early in the morning"
"I just feel like it"

8:18 AM

While we were having breakfast she talked about something

"So, what are your plans now?" She asked
"I don't know"
"What do you mean I don't know, you should know, so are you gonna pursue her?"
"I will but not now, I still don't know if she's single right now or what"
"Well, we have Google to search for her status... Oy, she's single, your time to shine"
"haha I don't know yet, maybe I'll just wait for the moment, I don't wanna rush things especially since I just broke up with my long-time boyfriend"
"Yeah you're right"

3 Months Later

"Hey, do you wanna go to Switzerland?" I asked my brother
"Huh? That was so random but why?"
"Look at this, it's so pretty there, we should go, besides we haven't been on vacation outside the country for almost a year?"
"Yeah you're right, so when are we going?"
"Next week"

Switzerland

We just arrived in Switzerland, it's only me and my brother because our parents are busy.
When we arrived here I felt really close to this country, it felt like, you'd been here before, and I loved it, I wanna live here.

Me and my brother didn't stop exploring Switzerland for 3 days, but unfortunately, he had to go back to Thailand early for a business matter and I am left alone here, but that can't stop me from exploring this beautiful country.