(⁠/⁠^⁠-⁠^⁠(⁠^⁠ ⁠^⁠*⁠)⁠/²⁷

Anntonia Porsild POV

No fucking way Michelle? And she's asking me to be her girlfriend?
Omg. I've been waiting for this the whole time huhuhuh.

"Yes, Michelle, yes."

I hugged her so tight that she almost lost breath, it was late when I realized that my family was here, so it means, they already met Michelle?

I looked at my family and they looked really happy for me, I am happy, very happy, that finally Michelle and I are official.

"I love you" Michelle whispered.

At night, me and Michelle went out in our garden to walk around, we always do this every time we are together and now this is our first time to walk around as a couple, and it's in our house, I can't believe it.

We sat on the bench holding each other's hands, we were silent for a moment, and then Michelle said

"I love you" My heart fluttered when she said that, I am blushing so hard like the girl in the Exo next door drama haha jk

"I love you too Michelle, and thank you for coming here"
"I can't help it, I was missing you so much," she said chuckling

I didn't say anything, I just went for her hands and played with it while I rested my head on her shoulders.

And now, we're in my bed, together, we're sleeping together again, this feels so good, sleeping beside your girlfriend at your house and feeling free.

"Can't believe we're sleeping together again, and now we're a couple" I said
"I am very happy that you said yes to me Anntonia"
"I've been waiting, Michelle hehe"

We sleep cuddling each other, this is my happiest sleep huhuhuh, I feel like crying, my heart is full of love and I am very happy that I chose Michelle.