(⁠'⁠ ⁠.⁠ ⁠.̫⁠ ⁠.⁠ ⁠'⁠)¹⁴

Anntonia Porsild POV

I kept teasing Michelle because I couldn't do this again with her, we'll both part ways together after this, so I was making our last moment together memorable.

Maybe I got her annoyed, she started tickling me nonstop, until I said "I can't breathe" I know she'll stop after that, I know she's soft for me.
I started tickling her and also said the same
"Ann, I can't breathe" I ignored her cuz I just know she's lying
"Anntonia, I can't breathe,"
"What?"
"Anntonia Porsild I.... I... I think I love you"

What? She loves me?
I wanted to say "I love you too" but I can't, I'm shocked, she loves me too.

"Antonnia I love you,"

I'm still on top of her sitting on her stomach, I'm speechless right now.

I started leaning on her, thinking I'd kissed her, I'm already closer to her she kissed me and I kissed her back.

But this is not right, I have a boyfriend.
I broke our kiss.

"No, I can't. This is wrong" I said
"Do you love me too?" Michelle asks
"Michelle this not rig-"
"I ASKED DO YOU LOVE ME TOO?" She said in a loud voice
"I can't-"
"Please answer me" She said, sounding soft and trying to calm herself down
"I do love you Michelle, but, I have a boyfriend and I love him too"
She was silent for a moment
"Anntonia, I like you, I know we only knew each other for weeks but my feelings for you are clear, I experience new things with you and I wanna spend my whole life with you"
"I love you too Michelle, I wanna do that with you too, but I just can't, I have a boyfriend who I love very much, and I know he loves me too, I like you, Michelle, very much, but I have to choose him"