Piece of a puzzle

(New rule... sentences in Italics is the Enlish speaking. It's hard italicising every conversation when they mostly speak Korean in the Chapters and rarely English).

<<{🌙}>>

Leah POV

For the past few days, I've been feeling uneasy.

It always felt as if someone was watching me. Or following me... stalking me.

I wasn't sure if I was just being paranoid from watching too many crime shows but I confirmed it on my way home today from work. I wanted to just go home on my own with my skate board as I'd missed it. When I felt eyes on me from behind.

I decide to ignore it at first but when I couldn't take it anymore, I pretended to drop my book and bent down to pick it up. Stylishly glancing back behind me when I saw something like a shadow. Peeking from behind a wall.

My heart stops and I quickly rush the rest of the way home on my board. Punching in my code before entering the apartment.

I have been under my blanket for the past ten minutes now. Body shaking. Heart pounding and out of breath.

I needed to call the guys.

Just then, my phone starts to ring and i pick it up. It was Felix.

"Hello?" I say, trying to sound normal.

"Hey Leah, you home?" He asks.

"Yeah, why?"

"We just finished a shoot and Hyunjin and I wanted to spend a night at your place"

A warmth covers my chest suddenly. Good, I'm not sleeping alone tonight.

"OK, I'll be waiting"

" see you soon" then he ends the call.

I sit up un my bed, staring at the ceiling. Getting lost in thought.

Who is this person? Why are they following me?

Is it the same stalker from before?

Or is this a new stalker?

I didn't know what to think. So I just walk off to my bathroom to take a bath before they get here.

A few minutes later, I was dressed in my pajamas. Watching a cartoon on the the TV when there's a knock.

I make my way to the front door to open the door and Hyunjin and Felix smile down at me.

Felix was a holding a bouquet of sparkly roses and Hyunjin was holding shopping bags.

They walk in, both giving me a kiss on the cheek.