Easy

<<{🌙}>>

Leah POV

Waking up to the sound of my alarm, I sleepily reach out to grab my phone on the night stand where it was charging. I turn it off and pull out the charger to look at the phone. When my eyes land on my battery percentage. 35%

What the?

Confused, I stare at my charger, following it up to the head when I notice the socket wasn't even turned on.

It takes everything in me not to throw my phone against the wall in anger. I scream into the pillow, kicking my legs in frustration. I swear, I'm cursed.

Once the anger reduces, I turn on the socket and reconnect the charger. Maybe I'll get something before I get ready to leave.

I look around the unfamiliar room, stretching my arms. I'd spent the night at Rae's apartment as she had invited me over for a sleep over.

We stayed up late, knowing fully well we had work today but we got caught up in the whole hot girl sh*t.

After taking a bath and changing into my new clothes, I decide to go downstairs and see if she was done with break fast.

Except what I see is enough to make me loose appetite for whatever she made for breakfast. Because.... well... that.

Rae and her boyfriend Jikoon... I mean Jihoon, were busy sucking faces in the kitchen. She was placed on the kitchen counter, her arms around his neck and his arms around her waist as his head drops down to suck marks on her neck. Her head falls back and she parts her mouth, a loud moan escaping her lips making me cover my mouth. Gagging.

I turn away, hiding behind the wall.

Really Rae?

"Leah's going to be down here any minute... we need to stop" I hear her whisper breathlessly.

"Mmm... just a bit longer, I missed you" he whispers. I shiver in disgust when another moan escapes her before she giggles. And then it goes quiet in the kitchen as the kissing noises and moans stop.

I peak my head to see if they were done. They were coming out of the kitchen holding hands and I have to think of something fast.

They finally walk out the kitchen to find me facing the wall. I could feel their eyes staring me down.

"Leah? What are you doing?" She asks and I turn to face her with bright red cheeks.

"Uh, I was inspecting your paint. What a nice shade of yellow " I say, tapping on the wall. They look at each other.

"That's clearly brown paint" she says bluntly.

"Oh... I knew that" Silence follows before I decide to walk past them and into the kitchen. My heart racing in my chest.