Top

<<{🌙}>>

Leah POV

Walking into the dorm, I keep my back pack aside. Walking over straight to get the cleaning supplies.

I was extra early today as I- Moon I mean- had an interview later by two.

It still surprises me that someone wants to interview me. Me.

They sent the email three days ago that they wanted to talk to me as the contents on my channel has been trending on tiktok and IG lately.

"The masked dancer" that's what they call me.

It sounded so cool.

I walk straight to the kitchen to start there. It seemed they were still sleeping as I didn't find anyone in the living room. Maybe-

Strong and toned arms wrap around my waist from behind and I jolt in fear, the person chuckling as he placed his chin on my shoulder.

"You're here early" a sleepy Bang-Chan mumbles, voice deep deep raspy. I close my eyes. I don't know if its from the voice, or if it's because he's holding me from behind as if I was his real girlfriend or something.

I was holding a rag. About to start cleaning the counter but all I could do right now was just stand there like a statue. My face red. Eyes as wide as Mr bean's round eyes in the animated cartoon.

"Is it OK if I hold you like this?" He asks and I cover my mouth, squeezing my eyes shut. Trying to contain my scream.

"Um.. y..yeah"

"You sure you won't run away this time?" My eyes widen even wider

"Wh..what?" He chuckles.

"Don't think I didn't notice. You always run away when I come your away or if I walk into a room" he squeezes my waist tighter, "tell me.. why do you always run away? Are you afraid of me?".

"What? no.. no... of course not"

"Then why..." he trails off, rocking us side to side slowly as I grip the counter. Heart threatening to escape my rib cage.

So he's noticed. Of course he would! Anyone would notice it if you constantly run away from them! Damn I need to think of something fast! But what?! Shit! Shit! Shit!

"Hmm.. or maybe I'm just mistaking?" He asks.. more to himself before he unwraps his arms around me. I peak at him, expecting to see him in a tank top... or maybe even shirtless but he's surprisingly wearing a large black T-shirt and black shorts. His hair a mess, ruffling it with his fingers which makes it even messier.

"When, true or not... I hope you don't run away from me anymore. Or else I'll be hurt" he pouts, placing a hand on his chest.

Shit, that's so cute.