Side effects

<<{🌙}>>

Leah POV

"Can I have your number?" Hyunjin had asked me after the interview yesterday. 

I had been shocked by the question at first before I smiled it off and collected his phone. Thank God I had two numbers.

He'd been so happy when I gave him my number that I thought he was going to call me that very day. However, he still hasn't contacted me yet. I wonder what the delay was.

I was washing the dishes at the dorm when arms wrap around me from behind making me jolt.

I turn to find Han, smiling at me cheekily as he watched me work.

"Good morning " he whispers huskily. Voice sounding raspy as he did so that it almost didn't sound like him.

"Uh.. morning " I reply.

Today was one of those rare occasions where I met them actually sleeping in at the dorm. They probably had a break in their schedule and maybe that's why they were taking that time to rest. Though not all of them. It was just Han, Changbin and Jeongin.

"Do you need help with that?" He asks, snuggling into my neck making me shiver. I was ticklish there. What makes it even worse is how he starts pressing light and soft kisses up my neck. Before reaching my ear.

My mouth parts open, not sure what was happening.

These boys have gained some type of confidence for the past week. Ever since my moment with Felix, they'd been more confident with skinship and other intimate acts.

Like neck kisses, especially Han, Felix, Jeongin and Changbin.

And then we have hand kisses, which was a specialty of Chan and Seungmin. 

Hyunjin just likes hugs. He likes to hold me tight like a teddy bear which makes me feel warm inside. He did give me cheek kisses sometimes for the sake of the competition.