Can't stop

<<{🌙}>>

(How I imagine Boram 🤎)

(Was too lazy to turn the conversations into italics. It's past 12am rn. All you need to know, is they're speaking Korean all through. Except for the part where she's alone with Chan))

Leah POV

The next day, the social media platforms were bombarded with messages and happy birthday wishes for Jeongin.

Normally I comment a happy birthday message too. But why do that when I can actually say it to him face to face?

I put my phone down and proceed to continue making breakfast. I'd already taken my bath as Chan had texted me that they would be coming to pick us up so we can all go and spend the day out side to celebrate Innie.

I hear soft footsteps approaching the kitchen and soon enough, Jeongin appears. Face puffy and hair messy. A small sleepy pout on his lips.

"Good morning birthday boy. How'd you sleep?" I ask, serving the food onto our plates.

He raises his shirt a bit to scratch his stomach. Giving me a glimpse of his abs and I almost get distracted. I come back to my senses soon though.

"Mm... fine " he says, looking at the plate I was handing to him.

"Happy birthday baby" I smile as he collects the plate. He steps forwards and presses a kiss to my lips. And I could smell the toothpaste in his breath. He must have brushed his teeth before coming here.

"Thank you" he smiles, pulling away as he stared down at me sleepily.

After breakfast, Jeongin goes to the bathroom to take a bath and I was in my room getting ready.

Just then, the door bell rings and I rush over to the front door to open the door.

I open the door and the guys walk in. Changbin is the first to come in as he picks me up and walks further into the room.