Miroh

<<{🌙}>>

<<{🌙}>>

Leah POV

It's been weeks since the little moment I had with Minho. The guys were currently out of the country for concerts. They were coming back soon however as they already performed at LA which was the last If I was correct. In fact they would be back any minute now.

I had to admit though, I kinda missed them a bit. Not just Chan, all of them.

They were just so fun to have around with the chaos and non stop chattering. We'd slowly become very good friends now because of the amount of time I spend with them due to my job. Sometimes they'd even go as far as helping me clean. Or if they don't, they'd keep me company by telling me stories or listening to me talk. Or sometimes ask me to join them for lunch or dinner.

Ah, what fun I've had working here. This is the first time I've actually enjoyed a job.

I can only imagine the people that would kill to be in my position.

Hehe, I am one lucky bitch. Seeing the skz members almost everyday. Even being friends with them.

I was finishing up with my work. Gathering all the cleaning supplies to put them away, when I hear the door open.

I walk into the living room, thinking it was the security guard that let me in when I see Hyunjin throwing himself on the sofa to stretch. Felix and Minho throwing themselves on top of him. Making him whine dramatically as he pretended he was suffocating.

"Oh my God guys you're back! I was just leaving" they all look surprised to see me, but smile nonetheless. Jisung rushes over to hug me, picking me up In the process.

"Oh my God bestie! I miss you!" He puts me down and I struggle to stand because I was a little bit dizzy.

"Wait, give me a minute" I balance my self before i look up at him, grinning cheekily.

"I miss you too bestie!"

"Oh so you're calling each other bestie now?" Seungmin says as the body guards that escorted them keep the last suit case before bidding them a good bye and leaving.

"If he's bestie then what are we? Hmm?" He asks teasingly, narrowing his eyes at me.

"My dear dear friends. Jisung though, is definitely my bestie though "

"Oh so he's your bias?" I bite my lip.

"Not exactly " Jisung looks offended. Placing a hand on his chest and Minho snorts in the back ground, "but he's definitely my bias wrecker" I rush out and he's happy again.

"Who's your bias then?" Chan asks, taking a seat on the sofa. Removing his mask and cap.

I blush, walking over to grab my bag which was next to him.