Spread my wings

(A/N: Ayo??! Why are ya'll being quiet in the last two chapters? No comments

(A/N: Ayo??! Why are ya'll being quiet in the last two chapters? No comments. Is the book getting boring? 😭

If so then I'll try to end it quick 🥲 )

<<{🌙}>>

Leah POV

Sipping on my Boba, I add the finishing touches to the video I was about to upload, watching it one last time before finally uploading it.

I was at a small restaurant, seated at the very back so that no one would be able to see what I was working on. Or my alter ego being revealed.

Stretching, I notice the couple right in front of me, sharing a kiss without a care in the world. Now if it was before, I would have been gagging. Audibly until they hear me.

But this just got me thinking about my date with Han and Hyunjin three days ago. We'd gone to a chinese restaurant, where Han had booked us a private booth.

Which I was grateful for, because for once they didn't rent the entire place.

Han had left to go to the bathroom when things got a little interesting between Hyunjin and I.

-Flash back-

I was a bit tipsy, so I decided to stop drinking so I don't get too drunk. Hyunjin on the other hand, was calmly scrolling through his phone as he drank his water.

I peak at his phone to see that he'd swiped to the next video, which was of a cute couple being.. Well... cute.

The girl was constantly calling her boyfriend "oppa" until she got his attention and he pulled her in to kiss her.

I tilt my head, getting an idea.

"Oppa~" I call out, more like a whine. Slowly, Hyunjin turns to look at me with squinted eyes. Giving me the side eye.

"Jinnie- Oppaaaa~~" I whine out even more and he starts laughing, covering his mouth.

"What are you doing?" He laughs out.

"Trying to get your attention" I pout. His brows furrow as he scrunched his face.

"But you do"

"You're looking at your phone " I say, pointing at his phone.

"Seungmin sent me a message. I wanted to check and i got carried away" he says, keeping the phone down before he looks at me, "happy?".