Wish you back

<<{🌙}>>

<<{🌙}>>

Leah POV

"Wow, such a beautiful house Leah. I'll definitely be coming here often" Mom says, looking around the living room once more. It's been three days since I moved in and I was enjoying the place already. I liked it so much, as did my family.

"Can I move in with you?" My brother asks and I raise a brow.

"Absolutely not, I'm finally free from seeing you everyday" he gives me an offended look, folding his arms as he looked away.

"It's truly a nice place, expensive too. Are you sure you can afford it?" Granny asks and I scratch my neck.

"..umm.. actually.." I trail off and my mom gasps.

"Don't tell me.. they're paying for it too?" She says grabbing my shoulders and I blush nodding. She squeals.

"Ah, see what I told you when I said you're gonna find someone better than that bastard Cheng? I was right!" She exclaims, clapping her hands.

I push my hair back, "you're not bothered that.. I'm dating 8 guys?" I ask her hesitantly. The three of them share looks.

"Did they force you?" Granny asks and i shake my head.

"Are you happy?" Leo asks tilting his head and I smile nodding.

"And finally, do you love them?" Mom asks, holding my cheeks. I blush, nodding shyly and she smiles.

"Then what's the problem? You're also not the first person to be in this type of relationship" she shrugs, "damn.. you really took idolosing Anne-Maria to the next level huh?" She teases and I laugh.

"I'm so happy for you Leah. And I hope you continue to be happy from now on" Granny says and I walk over to hug her on her wheel chair.

"Thanks Nana"

"Well, we have to leave now" Mom says just as the door bell rings. I walk over to open the front door to find Felix standing there.

"Who is it?" Mom asks as Felix walks in.

"Uh Mom..  this is.. Felix... one of the  Stray Kidz members"

Felix bows, greeting her in native before they shake hands.

"It's nice to meet you" he says, pulling his mask down as he smiles.

"You too, you're one of the two Australians right? Did you know Leah's father is Australian too?" She says and he look surprised, glancing at me.

"Really?" He asks, shocked and I shrugged. Didn't seem important to mention. He's dead anyway.

"Too bad we have to leave now. I would have wanted to chat with you" Granny says, pinching his cheeks.

They soon leave after some final goodbyes, and then we're left alone.

"So.. what brings you here? Don't you have a shoot today?" I ask him and he shrugs.