Lost in a Big Bang I

"Is everyone safe?!"

"Yeah... Somehow..."

"I was expecting to wake up to a fire honestly."

"Miko, I swear to god..."

"Wow! What's with these coordinates?!" Kamata exclaimed from the control panel. "These numbers... These coordinates shouldn't exist anywhere in the universe! This is crazy!"

"So did I re-exist just to un-exist again? Or did our warp manifest this non-space?"

"Kimiko!"

"Nowhere in space?! Well then, where did you warp us to?"

"I don't know... Aunty doesn't know..."

"Another timeli―"

Having enough, Tsurugi slapped a hand over the blonde's mouth. If she tried to mumble anything out, his fingers would squeeze her cheeks, keeping her quiet.

"A space that shouldn't exist anywhere in the universe..." Shindou repeated, bringing the main topic back into focus.

"Hey, why don't we go outside?" Minaho asked as he peered out the window. "It looks interesting."

"Interesting, you say..."

"Well..." Kamata checked over the panels again before giving a small smile. "There seems to be a clear atmosphere, so I guess we can all breathe here."

Tenma scanned over the team once before nodding. "Alright. We'll take a look around. Let's go."

"That's what I'm talking about! Let's go then!" And the young detective was the first out the door.

"Minaho!"

"Don't just rush off like that!"

"I say let him. If he kicks the bucket, then the rest of us would know what not to do to stay alive."

"M-Mizukawa-san..."

"Well, he's very much alive and kicking anything but the bucket, so..." Ichikawa pointed out before turning to the rest. "Shall we follow after him?"

The group reluctantly did so. Kamata was the only one to stay behind in order to fix what went wrong and find their way home. She also mentioned something about discovering uncharted territory and how it would be big news for the world leaders.

~~~~~

Outside, gigantic floating rocks surrounded them. Crystals and stone pillars seemed to have sprouted from the ground, glowing green and purple all around. Beyond the rocks was nothingness as far as the eye could see.

"Whoa!"

"What is this?"

"Why is the ground floating?!"

"Where is this place?!"

"Is this part of a star...? No. Are the remains of stars scattered across the universe being sucked in here?" Minaho began to spiral deep into his own theories. With a large smile, he turned towards Tenma. "Hey, captain. Let's take a closer look around."

"Y-Yeah..."

The poor boy hasn't had a single thing go right since the start of the day. Kimiko added another point of respect to his stack for his patience towards the universe.

So with that, the group began walking about. Though no matter how large the place seemed, not a single person dared to venture out on their own. Not even Mizukawa.

The rocks and swiveling pathways reminded most of them of Gardon, only not as hot. The color scheme on the other hand...

Damn, and I thought Faram Orbius was as purple a planet could get.