Three Kingdoms Era I

As soon as the members for the trip were announced, Tsurugi made a beeline to the changing rooms to pack. Afterwards, without waiting for the others, he went outside, where he spotted his friend staring at the caravan under the bridge. She already had her own bag with her.

"Hey." He called out, earning a hum in response. "You walked out pretty quickly."

"I didn't need to hear the line-up. I'm considered one of the managers, so I'm definitely going." She said flatly.

Well, that's true. He looked over her before patting her shoulder with a sigh.

"You sure you're alright not knowing?"

She plastered on a mocking smile. "From Shuuya-nii's reaction, I can make a guess."

"Like?"

"He's probably gotten even more protective than my parents... Meaning that, if I go home, he'd do whatever it takes to keep me there and stop me from getting involved with Raimon in any way." She rubbed on her arms, looking down. "Hey, Kyou... Is it alright... if I turn my eyes away from reality this one time and pretend he's still supporting me?"

"... I can't answer that for you."

She couldn't help a chuckle at that. I wasn't expecting you to...

"But..."

"Hm?"

"I think you should do what you think is best." He said, keeping a straight face on as he entered the caravan. The others were starting to gather out the door. "If you want to know the truth, then go ahead and ask Gouenji-san again. But if you want to continue believing in your own lies, then no one will stop you either. It all depends on you."

Her head dropped again as she followed, taking her seat beside him. What I want, huh...

"I can tell you one thing, though."

"And... that is...?"

He gave her a look. "You're not one to run from a painful reality."

Her eyes widened. She shoved his side, an embarrassed smile on her face.

"That's cheating!" She started hitting him, playfully, like a child throwing a tantrum. "Using your smile like that...! While saying things and pretending like you know everything about me...!"

He used a single hand to block her as he smirked. "But don't I? Know everything about you, that is."

"Well, maybe you do! But that's still not fair, you meanie!"

When the others started piling in, none of them bothered to question why they were seeing the scene they were seeing. Wondeba placed the artifact on its platform and they time jumped.

~~~~~

"They're on the move."

Zanark was on his bike, smirking as its screen showed a blinking red dot, indicating his target. Standing next to him were ten other people, all of them excited to finally get some action.

"I'll crush them for sure this time."

~~~~~

"So this is China 1800 years ago."

"Then, let's commence looking for Liu Bei and Kongming immediately!"

"Yeah!"

Wondeba switched their clothes to ones that'll fit the era once again. Tenma and Kirino wore blue with a green scarf around their necks, Shindou, Fei and Kariya wore white with a yellow scarf, Tsurugi, Kurama, and Shinsuke wore purple with an extra black layer, while Taiyou and Nishiki wore a white variant of theirs. The girls wore long yellow hanfus while the bear was in a red outfit with a head piece and a staff.