The Soccer Club

Shindou took one look at the battered second team before heading down to the coach. When he asked who he was, the reply he got was that they were most likely sent by Fifth Sector.

"'They'?"

The coach turned his gaze to the girl in a hoodie, walking over to Tsurugi's side. "She hasn't done anything thus far, but they are acquainted." Meanwhile, Tenma looked like he hasn't got a clue of what they're talking about.

Being asked, Tsurugi explained how they've been ordered to reform the soccer club. A group of ten appeared behind him, all aside the keeper in black and yellow. They were to replace the current club members.

Still, "I don't see any reason for us to play against a gang that's just causing trouble." Shindou stated. "Or are you telling me that you made the proper arrangements for an official match?"

"You don't seem to understand the situation you're in."

Her eyes widened when the ball he kicked hit the old clubroom, destroying the door, and splitting the sign in half. Kyousuke!

Shut. Up. She only slightly flinched under his sharp gaze.

He turned back to the upperclassmen with a smirk and walked over to them. "Listen... This isn't a request." He placed a hand on the captain's shoulder, earning himself a glare. "It's an order."

"How dare you..."

"Then, shall we start, captain?"

~~~~~

For the practice match, they introduced themselves as Kuro no Kishidan. A man with red hair wearing full black, Kuroki Zenzou, came and acted as their coach. And with all the formalities out of the way, they began.

Raimon's kick off. Shindou along with their striker, Minamisawa were attacking, and they thought they were doing well, until the latter's shot was easily caught by the keeper. The keeper made a long throw and the ball reached Tsurugi, who was still in the middle of the field. He passed it while he was still in the air and all of his team's passes continued to connect, until one of his teammates scored a quick goal.

In the next kick off, Tsurugi didn't waste any time and immediately stole the ball. He got through Raimon's defense all by himself and used Death Sword once again. Raimon's keeper used Burning Catch but it wasn't enough. The score was 2-0, Kuro no Kishidan in the lead, and it didn't take long for that gap to increase by 8.

It was then that Coach Kudou called for Minamisawa to be switched to Tenma. None of them knew what he was thinking, but they didn't raise any questions either. Well, the players didn't. The commentator on the other hand was rather repetitive about it.

When the whistle blew, Tenma charged after Tsurugi. He was easily evaded, and instead found that the ball was striking one of his teammates. About five of them fell before the first half ended, and it only got worse in the second.

Two more points almost immediately after the whistle. One of the members quit and left. Tsurugi gave Tenma the ball, taunting him.

The brunette's eyes burned with determination. He avoided passing the ball to any of his teammates to keep them from getting hurt, but it didn't take long for the members of Kuro no Kishidan to surround him.

"Tsurugi. Break him down."

"Understood, sir."

Her eyes went wide as she kept herself from lunging into the field. Shadows appeared on his back, much like what happened with Tenma earlier, but these took the shape of a knight in shining silver armor.