World of King Arthur... not. Again.

It took them four days.

When they got back, they told them all about what happened, including why and how they got an extra member. He introduced himself as Torb and said that he had lived in the dinosaur era all his life. Fei added in the explanation that he actually came from the future, but was caught in a failed time travel experiment.

The small boy had green hair and a skull-type accessory on his head... Or maybe it was a real skull. No one dared to ask.

They then told them all about Perfect Cascade and how insanely strong they apparently were. The only reason they were able to make it back was because the enemy team left in the middle of the second half for some reason. And they noted that the ones to gain a MixiMax were Fei and Torb, the former with a dinosaur child named Big while the latter with his Quetzalcoatlus father whom he calls 'Tochan'.

"Oh, right. And they both have keshins." Tsurugi mentioned as the two headed home. "Kinako awakened hers too."

She hummed as she nodded. "I mean for Fei, I figured as much since he seemed to know about Keshin Armed back before we ran into Shuu."

"True... It was really strong too. Not to mention he can use Keshin Armed while in his MixiMax form."

"Really?! And it didn't tire him out?!"

"Not by much apparently."

"That's amazing... What's its name?"

"Kousoku Toushi, Robin. It had a rabbit motif to it."

"That sure suits Fei's image." She nodded slowly. "What about Torb?"

"Taiko no Senshi, Jaggerwock. Jaguar."

"Huh... That kind of suits his image too. And Kinako?"

"Akatsuki no Miko, Amaterasu. A half human archer."

"Well, I don't know about image in her case, but... A fellow archer goddess, huh..."

"'Miko' only means 'high priestess'."

"'Amaterasu' is the Japanese sun goddess though..."

"Well... True." He muttered with a nod. "It did look like a cross between the completed Acheri no Megami and Taiyou Shin Apollo... just with the body of a qilin for its lower half."

She smiled slightly. "Maybe I'll ask her to show it to me tomorrow."

~~~~~

When they arrived at the club building the next day, they found a lot of the others practicing. Tsurugi went to join them while Kimiko sat with the managers. Throughout the game, she noticed Tenma looking a little off, but before she could ask, Wondeba called for a meeting as everyone had arrived.

"We now have eight out of eleven people who fit the conditions for strongest in history. But we're far from done! The enemy's power keeps strengthening. Therefore, let's decide on our next MixiMax target with strengthening our team as the goal!"

Daisuke floated up. "Then, our next targets for the strongest eleven in history! First up is power number nine! A fantastic libero with the ferocity of a beast and the wisdom of a sage. And power number ten! A king of midfielders who makes even the earth his friend with his absolute courage and unwavering ability to get things done. Our next targets, to the point, are... Master Dragon and King Arthur!"

"Master Dragon and..."

"King Arthur...?"

"What? Is there something wrong with that?"

"Are you being serious?"

"Yes!" The stone continued to press. "While I was hospitalized in Tongattor Republic, a boy in the next room had a story book with him. While I only meant to read it to him at first, I became completely absorbed in it myself at some point. It was so interesting that I ended up reading it all in one night. And that book was..."