New Flame Old Flame

I decided to finally tell Taeylor my secret about my life and everything else going on. Yes that's means being fire a ruthless gang leader. I told her first because Mykela was out of town. "Wow i wanna be in the gang please sister. I've always wanted to be the dangerous type I'm always up for adventure." "Ok meet me at my house and ill take you "down there"." "I love you so much you mean the world to me."

2 hours later Andrew wasn't home so i could walk straight out the door. I was wearing a sleeveless crop top that said 'hipsta please' a red and gray varsity jacket some red pumps and jean high waisted shorts which on the left had a blue background on the front with stars and the left had red and white stripes. My hair was straight and ended at the middle of my back. I went to go pick up Taeylor she had on a white tank top and a high waisted orange skirt with orange vintage bowling shoes. Her hair was in a bun and she had on little make-up "Are you sure your ready for this i mean i don't want nothing to happen to you." "Im a big girl now sister i can handle it trust me." "Fine lets go." To say i was worried were the least of my problems. I didn't want my sister in this shit i cared about her way to much. But she is right she's a big girl now she can make her own decisions.

"Hey James gather everybody, in the meeting room now." "OK babe. We needed to hang out i miss you." He walked away. I mean we kissed here and there but they were only dares.

"Welcome everybody we are here welcome and new flame to our group making our fire bigger. Everyone went through it and now you will to. You will be put through a series of test to see if you can handle this lifestyle. Now repeat after me ' I Taeylor will always be loyal to my leader and the group. I will always care for my ohana and in time of need they will help me, and when i do wrong i will face all consequences with courage and strength'" she did as she was told "Now come with me me." As her first test i took her to where Danielle is and i would have her torture her and interrogate to see if she could handle it. "Go ahead Taeylor show me what you got." Taeylor started asking questions and sometime she would pistol whip her or cut her maybe even punch but at the end of the day she got the answers we needed . We were about to go to the club to celebrate until Jeanette stopped me. "Oh is she one of your little play toy too why are you doing this." "Hold the fuck up bitch you feel stupid because i don't even role that way stupid hoe." "Oh sister this the girl that was a good fuck and cheated on me with my Best Friend Alex for 5 months i thought i could make her my main and hella shit but she did me scandals we went out for 6 months. But she ain't shit to me anymore." "I'm sorry i love you please take me back i miss you ill stop fucking with Alex i swear." "Bitch stop begging you thirsty hoe."Taeylor said then pistol whipped her stepped over her unconscious body and we went to the club. I had on a black off the shoulder dress some red bottoms with the lipstick to match and a snake ring and a clutch purse her next test was to be able to do business and fight when needed in whatever she was wearing. She wore an orange dress and in the back it criss crossed it was tight fitting and ended mid-thigh and of course the orange heels. If you hadn't noticed she obsessed with the color orange. When we got there all eyes were on us boys stared with lust in there eyes and girls while some girls stared hungrily. "Ok go straight to the back and you see that man over there hes sells us weapon make a deal he cant refuse." I walked away and then you'll never guess who the fuck i saw an 'm o it wasn't Andrew stop thinking it was him it was the another person i let into my heart. The one that turned me out and left me there i never say her again after she left me i guess Taeylor saw her to because she gasped at the same time i said "Serenity!"