Undercorver Rapper & Gang leader

Marie's pov OK i lied he broke me again but me being me i wouldn't show him that so when I'm down i called up Taeylor ,Mykela, and Jai so we could go to the studio and rap one time then i would go handle my business with the gang. Yes I'm in a gang i mean its alot of stuff you don't know about me. Anyways i changed into a black see through shirt with a tie in the front that showed my belly button peircing, a pair of leopard jeggings, combat boots, jean jacket ,and my black polo hat. When i got to the studio my sisters was already there looking fly as fuck rolling up blunts with hella alcohol and dudes i grabbed a blunt lit that shit and went and sat down on the couch getting super high. "Ready whenever you are Keylolo " "Ok Reginald" Reggie was like an older brother to us he helped us out whenever needed. He was cool peeps and he hated when i called him Reginald. I stood up and went into the recording box and started rapping freestyle.

"That's right I stole yo bxtch Yea that's right we heard you know the snitch Sukkahs know we only rep Stubby Ent. Bxtch Im impossible to hit, im unstoppable bxtch Always poppin a snitch,while yo bitch stay poppin her shxt I got that duece-duece on my hip Nikkah when you see me don't say nothing Man stop throwing me that lame shxxt this ain't no game snitch just straight stubby ent bizz!!"

"Ayee my sister got dummy bars bruh!" Said taeylor "Ok i love y'all bitches but i got some shxt to handle by y'all"

-1hour later-I went and took off my wig and let my fiery red hair flow down my back took out my contacts and took of my top and replaced it with my gang's shirt.. I grab my gun and some knives and left to handle my business because we gotta snitch in holding and we wanna see what she knows. I hopped on my buggatti motorcycle and rode off.

When i got there my Best Friends were there and it was tense i gave everybody a hug except for Jeannette I'm not talking to her right now. "Whats the info?" "She sold in our territory and messed up one of our biggest deals and tried to run away with that ishh" "Stupid bxtch thinks she can pull one over on me well she has another thing coming.....whats her name?" "Go see for your self." I looked a Jeannette like she was stupid. "Who the fuck told you to speak you don't say shxt to me you don't deserve respect your not my second in charge so you don't report shxtt only james does do you fucking understand......i mean we my all act lovey dovey up there but know were a gang family ohana and i speak my mind here i love y'all but i always gotta keep it trill down here now like I said do you understand." "Yes." "Good bring the two timing bxtch in and i don't mean you Jeannette" As they brought her in and lifted the bag from over her head i was so fucking mad....i turned my eyes icy and my voice was deadly and filled with venom as i looked into her eyes with no emotion I said "Danille so nice for you to join us." With that i backhanded her with my hand that had like 3 rings and busted her lip. "Danielle you thought you could pull one over on us silly little girl do me a favor tomorrow tell your partner whats her name Marie that you will be going on a trip and wont be returning and that you Cant be her partner anymore. Danielle get ready because once you try to fuck us over meaning me and my gang/ ohana you have hell to pay lights out bxcth." And then i hit here on the side of the head with my gun and knocked her out giving my team orders but then i realized I'm stuck doing my project all alone with Andrew fxck !!