Sister Sister...!

For the next two days i decided to lay low. Then i got a call from Taeylor. "Can you come pick me up Jayden punk ass left me here this morning." "Fashoo here i come baby girl." Jayden and her was fakeway together. It was hard for her to really talk him on that level because she really never had a father figure in her life. She put her bags in my trunk and told me i looked fly and i said girl i know. "So where you going Sister." "Take me to my house then we could go chill and smoke." We got to her house and she took her bags out the car she tried to put her key in but it didn't work. Then her grandma opened the door and said "Bitch get the fuck of my porch i ain't heard from yo lil ass in two days. You want to know what happened huh you auntie got shot and fucking died." Her grandma started to cry and when Taeylor fell to her knees and screamed i hopped out of the car and held her then her grandmother slammed the door in our faces and started throwing her shit out the window. We went to gather it and she put it all in the truck good thing i had a duffel bag in my trunk. I pulled off then she started to cry "Sister its ok calm down everything is going to be ok." "No its not i don't have no where to go I'm fucking homeless." "Bitch i should slap you for saying that ishh." She looked at me and wiped her eyes. "I am homeless where the fuck am i supposed to go all i have is 5 g's in my bank account right now how long will that last me." She so stupid sometimes. "Girl you could come move in with me i got my own place Andrew finally moved out. I'm not doing that stupid ass project with him. Your in my gang now and we always help out our family." "I cant move in with you sister." She is so fucking stubborn "Girl it would be my pleasure if you moved in with me. You was there when they killed my brother(no one knows about him expect for taeylor and mykela) when i was depressed now its my turn to be a good sister to you and take care of my big little sister." I swear i really thought of her as my little sister but she was older than me. I was the more mature one and she was the funny childish one. But i would do anything for her she meant the world to me if anything happened to her on my account or period i could never handle it. When we pulled up and jayden's car was there i told that niggah to leave when i said i was going to get her. When we walked in the had my guns all over the table my special one's to they some really ugly wanna be thug ass nikkahs and my boo was in here yup i got a new one already his name is Carlos he a sexy ass Mexican. She ran upstairs and i looked at Jayden and nodded towards the steps he ran upstairs calling her name i decided to cook her some of her favorite food and decided to go check on them. All i heard was moaning in shit little freak i need to change the sheets when i get the time. I waited until 5 mins to call her downstairs to eat. She came downstairs and gave me a kiss on the cheek then she went back upstairs. I then texted jayden punk ass saying...... "I swear to god if you hurt my sister i will hurt you shes never really had a father/male figure in her her life and shes going through some things please protect her with everything you have inside of you." I need a nap so i can pick up my bishh Mykela on time from the airport and go out to the poetry slam with her. I don't know why but i cried myself to sleep for the first time in years.

-------------------------

A.n.

Go read my sisters Book Its called

"A Girls Love For A Thug"

its a book about a girl who never really had a father figure in her life and she falls in love please go read it kind of conjoins with my book in some parts.

Vote, comment, share, add to reading list

<3NeishaPoothers