Sweet Serenity

My alarm clock woke me up and when i got up and looked in the mirror and sighed i could never forget her. Her lips her touch it was all so amazing and i never will forget it.

*FLASH BACK* "I know your not lesbian or whatever but please just give me a chance i really like you i think i might actually love you no fuck that i do love you." "Promise me you wont hurt me and ill give you a chance." "I promise." I swear it felt so good i never wanted to let her go. "I love you serenity." "I love you too" and we kissed she left. The next day i called her so many times. She never answered my calls. The next day i went to school looking for her an i found her kissing another girl my heart dropped. "Hey Marie this is my girlfriend Angie." "But you fucked me yesterday and u didn't say you had a girlfriend then you said you loved me." "Nawww i love Angie shes my baby with you it was just a bet to see if someone could turn you out." I cried and ran i ran and ran till i finally made it home and i just thought about what we could've been *FLASH BACK Over*

I took a shower for about 15 minutes. I put on a muscle white tee with a black lightning bolt in the middle. I put on black skinny jeans and black peep toe heels that wrapped around my ankle. I put on pale pink lip stick and some fake eyelashes for the heck of it. It was an hour drive to the airport and when i got there i immediately was engulfed into a hug.

"Hey Mykela bitch how was the stripping convention." I might have forgotten to mention she was a stripped named Carmel Delight. She has amazing moves. "Omg i was so tired but i made at least 2 million stripping out there."Crazy bitch lets go listen to some poetry bitch."

-2 hours later-I was ready to go on my date with Andrew. I wonder if I'm making the wrong mistake. I kicked him out like 2 weeks ago i couldn't stand him being here. Just then the door bell rang and there stood Andrew looking sexy ass fuck. "Ok lets go." At first we went to go see Mama. It was an ok movie. Then he took me to dinner at a fancy restaurant named 'Perfection comestibles'(Edible Perfection:French). It was absolutely gorgeous, literally breathtaking because i realised i was holding my breath. We were lead to a table in the back and then i saw her again with her girlfriend Angie. She looked over then smirked and started walking towards us. "Is this seat taking Marie. I didn't think so. Hey Andrew long time no see."she started twirling my hair around her fingers. "Aren't you so cute i love what you've done with your hair. Don't you miss me babe." "I'm not your babe ok and get your fucking fingers of me." "Wait what's going on between you two."said Andrew completely and utterly confused "Oh you didn't tell him." "Shut up." " You see I'm the one who broke her heart and made her like girls. I avoided her and she saw me the next day with my now made fiancee. I told her the only reason i did it to her is because almost all the girls wanted her so i turned them out for her." "Is this true." "It was after you broke me heart too Andrew and i couldn't take it so take me home." He took me home immediately after the whole shebang and i don't know what came over me but i might have kissed him. No biggie though...Right?!

-----------------

a.n

Go read 'A thug loving a stripper' by MykelaBrown

its about a girl who has 16 brothers and her parents are dead.She must feed them and when she fails she cant take the sadness that overwhelms them

wanna read more go read the book it doesnt bite.....I Think !

Vote,Comment,Share,Add to reading list

<3NeishaPoothers